Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Christian fiction & nonfiction > The Wishing Pearl, book one Diamond Estates Series

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole O'Dell (nicoleodell) | 2 comments The Wishing Pearl by Nicole O'Dell ,

Sixteen-year-old Olivia Mansfield can’t wait to escape the confines of her home, which promises nothing but perpetual torment and abuse from her stepfather while her mother turns a blind eye. She dreams of being accepted into a prestigious music school far, far away. . .but until she graduates from high school, Olivia must make the best of her dire situation. When poor choices lead her to the brink of a complete breakdown and she finds herself dealing with the unexpected death of her best friend, Olivia comes to a crossroads. Will she find the path to ultimate hope and healing that her heart longs for? Or will the demons from Olivia’s past prove too much to bear?

Series Description:
DIAMOND ESTATES. Three girls are on a journey to find hope and healing. Each coming to Diamond Estates seeking solace… Each with her own unique set of struggles… And each capturing hearts and challenging the faith of teen girls.

Paperback: 368 pages

The Wishing PearlNicole O'Dell

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaylasreadsandreviews) | 27 comments I am interested in reviewing this. IS there anyway I could get a paperback copy to review on a blog and Goodreads?

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole O'Dell (nicoleodell) | 2 comments Sure, just message me with your address. Thanks!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Wishing Pearl (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nicole O'Dell (other topics)