Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Rules First!

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (last edited Mar 28, 2009 09:57AM) (new)

Karina Hey. I think we should put up rules for this, so we don't get over excited kay?

I'm not the founder of this club, Susanne is, but since I'm on now with nothing to do, I'll post something. I hope this is okay with you Susanne.

1. No foul language. None. You can do little stars or weird signs.

2. No descrimination aloud, ever!

3. Do not try to control other peoples characters with out the owner knowledge!

4. Don't fill the boxes *coughroleplaycough* with random talk. There's a reason for the random chat box.
Um that's pretty much all I got right now, anything to add Susanne?

message 2: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Kim (bittersweetlove26) | 24 comments Mod
Yea that's fine Karina

message 3: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 17 comments sounds good to me!

message 4: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 2 comments That sounds good, but we have to be able to use other people's characters, but we can't change anything. If we each make a new character, it'll be super confusing!!!

message 5: by Karina (new)

Karina yeah. like don't make them stupid things. like if you were in the middle of talking to them and the player left you could finish the con or soemthing.

message 6: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments question, what if you are talking to someone, and the actual person roleplaying the character isn't on for like 5 days. You are just frozen in time and can't really do anything because you need to wait for the other person to answer. Then can you respond for that person so that the character can do something?

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina yeah. thats a good idea. that way we can keep the rp going and have a new post on.

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments yeah, great! but you can't do anything too dramatic with the other character.

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina excactly! like...idk....make them eat jello then have them be alergic to it and now their in the hospital or soemthing. yeah. okay. nm. that was waeird.

message 10: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Kim (bittersweetlove26) | 24 comments Mod
lol

message 11: by Karina (new)

Karina hi. rp with us! hi. i'm losing my mind with bordem!!!!

message 12: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments :)

message 13: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments Question, um, i'm not too familiar with RP, but is a story-line/problem going to come up in this? or is it just regular life at Hogwarts. It's not that i have a problem with regular life at Hogwarst, but i'm just wondering for future reference...........

message 14: by Karina (new)

Karina there probably is, we just havn't come up with one yet. any ideas?

message 15: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments cool, but i don't really have an idea. i was just thinking if we did have one, it would be time to start to hint on the problem.

message 16: by Karina (new)

Karina someone pick a problem!

message 17: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments You guys, i have two points to bring up. i just was thinking about them and i was wondering if we could think about them.

1. Teachers? it's been like, 20 years, so some teachers must have changed. We can think that Pro. Mogonogal is still there as Transfiguation, and Pro. Longbottem is Herbology, but what will the other teachers be? Since teachers did play a major role in the original HP. We can think of the rest, perhaps most of them being original Hogwarts students in the book? Try to think about it and respond.

2. This doesn't matter too much but i was thinking about the time frame. Is the time frame in our RP right now 19 years later after the 7th book ended like in the epilouge? Or more like 25 years?

message 18: by Karina (new)

Karina Mcgonogl is headmistress. sure. we can make them old students. it'll probably be easier to rememebre their name that way.

well its more than 19 years becasue 1. lily just started school so its like 21 years after the epilouge.

message 19: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments cool, we can make up some random people too if we can't find any other old students.

yeah, thats what i was just going to bring up about lily and stuff.

message 20: by Karina (new)

Karina yeah. like Angelina, and George!!! (their married) the weasly kids, Oliver Wood, and a whole bunch of people.

message 21: by Claire (new)

Claire (starwarsgrl2187) Sounds like you guys are having fun with this :-)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i know this stuff happens all the time

message 23: by Karina (new)

Karina ...not the spell box.....

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

ah
now i relize that i put it on the wrong one
i am such a dork

message 25: by Karina (new)

Karina COULD WE PLEASE KEEP THIS AS A BOX FOR THE RULES ONLY? THANK YOU

-MANAGEMENT

message 26: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1333 comments ((lol, Management!))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

i am sorry
i thought i had clicked on the spells thing

message 28: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa I think they are well written rules. Nice job!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree!

message 30: by Kate (new)

Kate H. (charlotte_weasley) | 4 comments i agree

message 31: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) Hi I'm new. what if one of our friends are playing the character that we want?

message 32: by Karina (new)

Karina um....we're making up a character so why would you want to be playing one that's already created.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.