Dystopias and Social Critiques discussion

Rate My Dystopian Beginning?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cody (new)

Cody Kes | 3 comments I put a few things on my creative writing section. one of them is a dystopian book I want to write. If anyone could maybe get to my writing page and check it out, I think I have it tagged as dystopian. I have only a few paragraphs so far, but I only want to know if it's a captiviating beginning

message 2: by Cody (new)

Cody Kes | 3 comments And my name is Cody Kes. Just for the search bar in case someone does decide to look at my story

message 3: by Nadine (new)

Nadine | 5 comments Can you provide a link maybe? I would like to read your beginning as I think that is where the exciting bit for a dystopian story is, the basic idea. Your profile is private, so I can't have a look at your creative writing section.

message 4: by Cody (new)

Cody Kes | 3 comments Nadine wrote: "Can you provide a link maybe? I would like to read your beginning as I think that is where the exciting bit for a dystopian story is, the basic idea. Your profile is private, so I can't have a look..."

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2... i think thts it. And i changed my settings, i didnt know to do tht