Women's Fiction authors discussion

Hello!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michele (new)

Michele Shriver | 5 comments Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to Goodreads and this group and look forward to chatting with you.

I've just released my first novel, After Ten, about four friends, a decade old promise, betrayal and a class reunion.

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Nachlinger | 30 comments After Ten sounds like something I'd enjoy reading. Be sure to add it to the Goodreads list.

message 3: by Michele (new)

Michele Shriver | 5 comments It's there.

message 4: by Sandra (last edited Nov 03, 2011 09:20PM) (new)

Sandra Nachlinger | 30 comments Oops! I found it! Just bought a copy for my Kindle.

message 5: by Michele (new)

Michele Shriver | 5 comments Thank you. I hope you enjoy the story, If you have any questions or care to chat about the book, message me anytime.

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen (karenwb) | 89 comments Hi,

Nice to meet you. Good luck with your novel. I will have to check it out.

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess Chambers (jesschambers) Welcome to the group, Michele, and the best of luck with your novel. It sounds great!

message 8: by Carol (new)

Carol Brill (goodreadscomuser_carolbrill) Sandra wrote: "After Ten sounds like something I'd enjoy reading. Be sure to add it to the Goodreads list."

so...this is a novice question...what exactly do you mean when you say "be sure to add it to the Goodreads list"??

message 9: by Di (new)

Di D (DiDiDiDi) | 1 comments Hi everyone.
I'm new to this site, but have enjoyed getting great recommendations. Right now I'm reading A Life Lived Ridiculously, a hilarious book by a British author.
I hope to get more recommendations from others. My style is women's fiction and humor. Anything like A Life Lived Ridiculously and Bridget Jones' Diary is right up my street.
Di xxx

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess Chambers (jesschambers) Welcome to the group, Di. Look forward to sharing recommendations!

message 11: by Judith (new)

Judith Marshall (womensfictionwriter) | 33 comments Hi Di,

If you like women's fiction, check out "Husbands May Come and Go but Friends are Forever." The book has been optioned for the big screen.

Welcome!

message 12: by Karen (new)

Karen (karenwb) | 89 comments Hi, Di. Nice to meet you.