Women's Fiction discussion

Author Stage > Latest Book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SL (last edited Nov 04, 2011 07:41PM) (new)

SL Clark (heartpress) Tell us about your latest Women's Fiction book.

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie Lindsey (julieannelindsey) | 4 comments I just finished reading Night Road and My Sister's Keeper. Very different stories. Both so lovely I couldn't put them down.

message 3: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Mitchell | 2 comments JUST FINISHED ANOTHER CHILDREN'S EBOOK: http://www.amazon.com/Toby-the-Trout-...

Toby the Trout, is an adorable short story of life's adjustments taught by two river trout, Toby and Gus, that are as different as night and day, but were the best of friends. The story has humor, suspense, and a tremendous ending that will inspire all ages.

message 4: by Alice (new)

Alice (thegoodqueen) I just finished The Sophie Katz Murder Mystery Series by Kyra Davis. All the books were very good, interesting characters, stories..excellent writing. And I AudioRead a couple of them & the reader was PERFECT. Each book 3.5 stars & a solid 5 for the series as a whole.

Sex, Murder And A Double Latte (A Sophie Katz Murder Mystery #1) by Kyra Davis Passion, Betrayal And Killer Highlights (A Sophie Katz Murder Mystery #2) by Kyra Davis Obsession, Deceit, and Really Dark Chocolate (A Sophie Katz Murder Mystery #3) by Kyra Davis Lust, Loathing and a Little Lip Gloss (A Sophie Katz Murder Mystery #4) by Kyra Davis Vows, Vendettas and a Little Black Dress (A Sophie Katz Murder Mystery #5) by Kyra Davis