Zombies! discussion

Zombie Costumes

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christen (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:22PM) (new)

Christen | 41 comments This is a two part question:

1) If you plan on dressing up as a zombie or have done so in the past, do you have a specific zombie you would want to be or a zombie from a specific film/genre? Is there anything unique about your zombie costume?

2) Is it irreponsible to wear a zombie costume considering it may be a false alarm for those of us closely monitoring for zombies, or is it excusable because those in costume are convincing civilians of the real threat of zombie contamination?

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nlojeda) | 7 comments 1) Every Halloween I dress up as a zombie! This year I was a "zombie bride" for DC's zombie lurch. I was also a "go go zombie" or "zombie a go go" (as I liked to call it) for a work party. I won best costume overall!
Not much is unique about my costume but I do tend to always carry a bag of sorts w/various necessities e.g., brains, veins, bugs, etc.

2) It's critical that you are able to prove to the zombie-situation-monitors that you are indeed, in fact an actual living breathing person *dressed* as a zombie. Be prepared to talk normally, stand up straight and not be grabby at any given moment.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

1) I don't dress up as zombies. Neither do I dress up as skinheads or human-flesh-wearing serial killers. There's TOO REAL a threat from all three groups.

2) It's not irresponsible. You will make EXCELLENT target practice.