Insane High discussion

Dorms > Ky's dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 265 (265 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena Strt

message 2: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Ky threw his bags on this bed. He looked around hi room. "This sucks' he said kicking a chair.
He hated how everything has always been changing. How he always had to move. He just wanted a normal life, but he's not normal

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena knocked on his door. "Hello?"

message 4: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Now what!" Ky said opening the door. He looked out and saw a beautiful girl his age standing there. "OH, Hi" he said to her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She waved. "Hey. You new here?"

message 6: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Ky nodded. 'Yeah I am. And you are who?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked. "Number 15. How about yours?"

message 8: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Number 96" he coughed. "Im Ky. Come in" he moved out of the door way to let her in.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She came in and looked around the room. "So how are you liking Insane High, Number 96?"

message 10: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Does anyone know how to talk like real people? Like addressing them by name? Number 15" Ky said closing the door.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled slightly and shook her head at him. "I'm fine if you don't know my name."

message 12: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) He looked at her. "Well, what is your name"

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2011 05:53AM) (new)

"Serena. Nice to meet you, Ky "

message 14: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) He nodded. "You too" he said

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. "So, Ky, how'd you get here in the first place?"

message 16: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Ky looked down and rubbed his neck. "My mom went insain saying my sister had some freaky curse, so she tried killing her, but my dad stopped her. Which got him sent to the hospital."

message 17: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "You" he asked

message 18: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Ky sat on his bed, while she answered. He was throwing his pillow up and punching it. Ky has angery problems

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She grabbed his pillow and held it. "Ky- I mean Number 96, control yourself unless you want to be sent to John's office."

message 20: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Whatever" he said sitting up. "So why are you in here?" he asked her, grabbing his pillow back

message 21: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Violet knocked on her bothers door, "KY!" shout shouted. He ran to the door and flung it open. "Whats wrong? Ar you ok?" he asked. She ran into the room and on the bed.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm, hey." She says to the girl.

message 23: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Violet looks up. "Hello" she says, sitting up. Wide eyes she says "Im Violet."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "I'm Number 15."

message 25: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Number 97" she looked at Ky. "Does everyone use numbers here. Thats all I hear when I walked down the halls." she said

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"No one likes to use their real names around here. It just reminds them of their past and such."

message 27: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Voilet nodded, "We dont have much of a past" she said looking down at her shoes. "Sorry for barging in"
Ky walked over to her. "Its fine" he hugged her.
"She still has overcome the night our mother tryed killing her" he whisped to Serena.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She nods, understanding. She wanted to comfort her but she didn't know how. "Umm, it's alright."

message 29: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Vioelt gazed up, "So whats this place like. Thye have walls everywhere. ITs like being trapped up""

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are trapped in here. There's only three ways out."

message 31: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Which are what" Ky asked stepping towards her

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2011 08:20AM) (new)

She was hesitant telling them. "I do not, ever, tell anyone anything other than myself. Not even John. So, why should I tell you?"

message 33: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Because you can turst me" Ky said looking into her eyes. "And this could help my sister"

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2011 08:26AM) (new)

She glared right in his eyes. What am I doing? She thought to herself. "Fine. There ways: First way, is to escape either by the underground sewers or going over the gate and through the forest. Second way, you get let go by John for good behavior. Third way is the easiest. By mind. Just close your eyes and imagine yourself in your own world." She added. "Which I do almost all the time."

message 35: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Ok .Thanks. Hear that V-" "SHHHHH!" she said. Violet was sitting ciss cross on Kys bed with her eyes closed. She was imagining herslef, on the beach. She started smiling. violet hasnt smiled since she was 6 years old.
Ky looked back at Serena "I cant belived that works"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled faintly, her eyes seemed faded away as if she herself was in a faraway place. "Always does. You try it to keep your anger controlled."

message 37: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "OK, I will" he said smiling. "You give great advice" he added pointing to V.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks. But don't always expect great advice from me." Her eyes back to normal, focused. "I'm still closed."

message 39: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "right" he said. "But i'll warm up to you and you'll give all great advice" he joked

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She scoffed jokingly. "Have fun trying. No one ever warms up to me. I'm too cold."

message 41: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "I dont think so" Ky said "Everyone has a heart the bumps. Even if they seem clod"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked at him. "Does it look like I have a heart?"

message 43: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Of course it does. Otherwise you would be standy next to me talking"

message 44: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Violet waved and snuck out of Ky's room

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"True. But I do feel cold all the time."

message 46: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Then that your emotions, getting to you." Ky said to her. "Your to alone here. Every heard of partying?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled secretively. "Who says I don't?"

message 48: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((Im lost. is she talking about emotions or the party))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((lolz the party))

message 50: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((Oh ok hhaha))

"I dont know. I just got here. But I heard that some cool guy named Ky really knows how to throw a party" He smiled at her

« previous 1 3 4 5 6