Insane High discussion

Dorms > Violet's dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena Atart

message 2: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Violet Walked into her room. "This so one messes up dump." she said throwing her baggs on the floor. She walked over to the window and pulled open the curtins. The window small, but just big enough to fit her body through. Only she couldnt it was barred up. "Hate metal" she closed the curtins. Her room was all grey with little emotion. V punched a wall. "UGH" she shouted.

message 3: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Ky eneter Violets room. "HEy V. You here" he walked in and closeed the door. He didnt see her in her bed or anywhere. The bathroom door was closed with the light on. Ky walked over and knocked on the door.

"Violet. You in there? Are you showering? I just came to say goodnight" ky yelled through the door. He waited for an answer but neveer got one. He got a bad feellin about this. He turned the door knob but it was locked.

"Violet! OPEN THE DOOR" only she didnt. Ky kicked the door down with all his anger. When it gave way, he enetered. He found Violet lying in the bathtub.

"What are you doing" he asked her

"Waiting" she told him

"For what" he asked her

"For this curse to kill me" Violet said closing her eyes

"You are not cursed now get out and to bed." Ky told her pulling on her arm.

Violet shook her head and pulled her arm back. "No, Ky I wont."

"You are not cusred"

"Thats not what mom said. Im almost 18. Then what, ill be different, i would have changed. I dont want that." a tear fell from her eye.

Ky pulled her out himself. She wiggled while in his arms. Violet kicked and punched, but Ky didnt care., He was used to it.

"Mom, was and still is insain. She is crazy and doesnt know what shes talking about. I cant trust you anymore. YOur sleeping in my room tonight."

Ky left her room.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((wow this is cool XD))

message 5: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((ik :P LOL))

message 6: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments Hailey knocked on the door. What is she doing? She shrugged and answered her question, being nosy.

message 7: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Violet got up out of her chair. She was thinking about how far Jake got and how Ky was doing with Serena. She asnwered the door.
"Hello" she said as the door swung open

message 8: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments She grinned at her. "Hi, I'm Hailey."

message 9: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "OK. Hi Im Violet. You new" she said opening the door wider

message 10: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments She went inside and surveyed the room. "Yep, newbie."

message 11: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Cool" she said walking over to her bed and closing all her notebooks and hiding them back under her bed.
"Sit were ever"

message 12: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments She sat on the desk looking around. "So, what's happening here?" She bit her red nails and frowned.

message 13: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) V sat on her bed, "Nothing. Nothing ever hapenes here"

message 14: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments "Ah..." she nodded. "Boring,"

message 15: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Yeah. Ky was going to throw a party when we arovved, but thsn things happened so the psrty was a no" she told her

message 16: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments She nodded. "Who's Ky?"

message 17: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "My older brother. Hes a cool guy" Violet said smiling

message 18: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments "Oh..." she said. "Brother, I wish I have one."

message 19: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Oh do you have any sibilings?" v asked her

message 20: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments "Nope, I don't." she said with a grin. "Only child."

message 21: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Oh. You like it that way"

message 22: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments "Not really, It's quite boring and so on." she said.

message 23: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Yeah I like having a bro. I have someone to talk too"

message 24: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments She shrugged. "I can talk to my mask." she raised her red mask and grinned. "Probably not.I'll look crazy."

message 25: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Violet laughed. "Yeah probably. But hey its a nice mask"

((g2g))

message 26: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments She laughed too. "Of course it is. It hides my emotions pretty well. Makes me look mutual."

message 27: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "I see" Violet said. "I dont like wearing mask, I mean like their ok are have great designs on them but I feel like i cant see."

message 28: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments She grinned. "Sadly, I'm born with it so whatever discomfort it brings," She shrugged. "I'm used to it. Who are most people here?"

message 29: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "I dont know many, but Serena. Shes nice and her cousin Jake. Not a fan of him haha" she told her

message 30: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments "Serena? Jake? I haven't met them. In fact, you were the first one I met." she shrugged. "I'll have to meet the others soon or maybe not...I'll just be around and be glad if we coincide."

message 31: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Violet laughed and smiled at her. "I like you" she said. Which is a first for Violet, because she normaly keeps away from others, except for her brother. But she felt her and Haliey could be friends.
"Yeah Serena is nice. Doesnt like opening up to people but hey she's still a cool pereson"

message 32: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments "Everyone is cool with their own way." she grinned. "And I think I like you too...but certainly not romantically." she joked.

message 33: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Of course not" she laughe. "Just as a friend"

message 34: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments "Of course," she said with a shrugged.

message 35: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "So how did you end up here" Violet asked her

message 36: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments "How did You?" she asked back.

message 37: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Violets face went into shock. Her heart started beating fast. “Umm” she said. She looked at Hailey.
“My mom went insane when I was 5 and thought I had some kind of curse that is going to make me evil and dark. She said I would “turn” when I’m 18. So she tried killing me.” Violet lowered her head.
“My dad saved me, but now he’s still in the hospital. I only have Ky left. He’s the only one I can trust. Half the time I feel like I really do have a curse, but I know it’s not true” Violet finished. She ran her finger over her scare under her shirt.
“So how about you” she asked with a half smile

message 38: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments "Lemme think for a moment..." she processed what she said and then tilted her head. "We're quite similar though I don't have the savior father. My father was killing me-not like literally- he's been hurting me all along and then I got angry and killed him. My mom's insane. She kicked me out of the house saying I was a demon or something then I told her she'll die because she's cruel and after a few days...she died."

message 39: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Woah ok then" Violet said. "SO you killed your own parents?"

message 40: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments "My dad, accidentally. He's a jerk and as for my mom..." she trailed, thinking. "I don't know. I just said it and as if my words can kill."

message 41: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Oh, wow." Violet said thinking on how words can kill

message 42: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments She laughed. "Cool, huh?"

message 43: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "I guees. Just dont ever say that i'll die" Violet sasid

message 44: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments "I don't go around casually saying you die and you die on anyone." she said and smiled. "Plus, I don't know anyone else..."

message 45: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Understand" She said. "SO where did you come from? England, South America?"

message 46: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments She shrugged. "Somewhere out there."

message 47: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Cool" she said. "Wanna go somewhere off campus?" she asked standing

message 48: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments She stood up. "Sure. I haven't been out for a while."

message 49: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Great lets go to the stores" Violet stated walking to the door.

((to the stores hahah. Sorry for late respons))

message 50: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 51 comments ((Okay and no problem.))

« previous 1