Hogwarts the Next Generation discussion

Classrooms > Defence Against The Dark Arts (DATDA!)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
Sammi skips in "NO WAY. I'm here first"

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahxu) | 28 comments Hannah walked in.
She briefly took in the dark walls and shut windows, "nice place, "

message 3: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments Keaton blinked as he entered the classroom. "Err... what happened to this class?" He frowned, taking a seat. "It looks somewhat more mysterious..." He chuckled.

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments "Which only makes it better."
Christina giggled as she walked in, taking a seat besides Keaton and Hannah.

message 5: by αιя (last edited Nov 05, 2011 06:34AM) (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments ((Well, you don't xD And hey hey Chrissie!! Just wondering, your charrie is a 13-year-old right?-ha I remember!-Is this class for.. you know... all students, from 11 to 17 year old or something? Cause Keaton is a 5th-year-student ^^))

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments (( Isn't a fifth year 15/16 yrs old O.O ))

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments (( It can be 16 too -.-' ))

message 8: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments ((So... ._. Can we mix things?))

message 9: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments ((Well, you know, mix the classes.. Like a 7th-year can just jump into a class full of 4th-years... and stuffs. ^^))

message 10: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments ((Thanks ^^ Although I think we should ask Sammi about it... but well! Let's get this thing going!))

Keaton pulled out his wand, feeling eager to do something. It's been a while since he last stepped into this class... "Where the heck is the professor, anyway?"

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments Christina shrugged.
"There's only..."
She paused to count everyone in the room.
"1,2,3...4 of us here for now."

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments Christina blinked.
"Ok... 5 of us..."
She mumbled, raising an eyebrow.

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments "If you don't mind me asking... Why where you wearing a Death Eater's mask?"
Christina murmered, half expecting that this weird teacher had locked them all in or something. She had such a wild imagination...

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments "Nice..."

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments "Ok."
Christina murmered.

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments Christina grinned.
"Mmkay."

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments "Mmmhhhmm..."

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahxu) | 28 comments Hannah stared. This teacher was kinda freaking her out a little.

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahxu) | 28 comments "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME???????" she nearly screamed. Than realised she had just yelled at a teacher and muttered an apolagy.

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahxu) | 28 comments Hannah coughed.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahxu) | 28 comments "oh....." Hannah muttered ......"I don't do divination....."

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments Drew entered the room, taking a seat as far away as possible from the freaky teacher.

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahxu) | 28 comments "oh, okay than, " Hannah said, visibly relaxing.

message 24: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

Christine (christinenc22) | 352 comments Mod
Christine walked in and took a seat next to Drew and asked "How are you doing, Drew? Did you know I am a fourth year now? Its so interesting and fun." She added jovial.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments "I wouldn't exactly say fun.... But ok," Drew replied,'"And I'm the same as usual, you?"

message 26: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (last edited Nov 10, 2011 11:05AM) (new)

Christine nodded, "Well things have been unusual for me which is not usual at all, but I enjoy the challenges the unusual things bring" She said smiling.

message 27: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments Keaton waved at Christine and Drew--with a grin. It was great to see his friends again, after such a loooong holiday.

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahxu) | 28 comments Yes indeed a looooooong holiday xD

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments Christina waved back, a smile on her face.
"Good to see you again too."
She laughed.

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments Hannah wrote: "Yes indeed a looooooong holiday xD"

(( True dat XP ))

message 31: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments ((Don't forget to use double brackets when you're talking OOC, Hannah ;) And Chrissie... Keaton waved at Christine. Hehe))

"Well, I bet this class is going to explode soon, now that we're all here." Keaton chuckled, opening his book at the Death Eaters section.

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments (( Whoopsie ._. ))

message 33: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 529 comments Mod
TT Walks in Looking like he just woke, he sits down in the back in a corner like usual

message 34: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments ((Like usual! xD))

message 35: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

((:P))

message 36: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

TT rolls his eyes and takes out a random book then starts to look through the pages

message 37: by αιя (last edited Nov 14, 2011 05:02AM) (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments "Well, Professor?" Keaton rose an eyebrow. "Is there anything else we should do?"

message 38: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments "Well, true, but--" Keaton rolled his eyes, looking at his watch. "This is boring." He looked around the room. Where is she?

message 39: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments Kalia rushed into the class. "Professor, sorry I'm--" She suddenly stopped when she saw the Wood, and immediately took a seat next to TT. She pulled out her book and put it on the desk with a loud thud.

Keaton stared at the board, trying to ignore the noise behind him. "I never understand the meaning of the symbol." He said with such a flat tone.

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahxu) | 28 comments Hannah sat down in some random place.

message 41: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

TT Ignores everyone and starts tapping on his desk

message 42: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

Christine waves back at Keaton, grinning jovial, and waved over to TT.

message 43: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

TT Smiles and almost laughs and waves back

Christina *Cantarella* | 94 comments Christina scooched over to sit besides Hannah.

message 45: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

Christine stopped waving and smiled to herself, feeling warm inside.

message 46: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

TT Starts humming Vanilla Twilight - Owl City

message 47: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

Christine knew the song and decided to hum along.

message 48: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments Keaton's eyes widen. "Is that a Muggle song? How do you know it?"

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahxu) | 28 comments Hannah rose an eyebrow.

message 50: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (last edited Nov 23, 2011 12:12PM) (new)

Air *a.k.a Little Lynx* wrote: "Keaton's eyes widen. "Is that a Muggle song? How do you know it?""

"Well, if you must know, I'm fascinated by the muggles. And I enjoy this muggles music and I get all the meanings...sometimes." Said Christine, "I'm trying to learn as much as I can about them."

« previous 1