Ladies who love Laurell discussion

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Averin (new)

Averin Hi I just joined, I like the feel here better than the forum.

I've read all of Merry's & Anita's books but Merry is my favorite. The first book I got my hands on was Swallowing Darkness, a little tough to jump in there. I had to wait for the library to find and transfer the first three.

Frost and Rhys are my favorite men in Merry's world, Jean-Claude, Jason, and Wicked Truth in Anita's.

message 2: by Ladyhawk (new)

Ladyhawk Hi spa queen! You have read all of LKH books then?? Impressive! Still chipping away at the AB series myself. Looking forward to Merry's books too! Right now I'm a bit stuck half way through Narcissus in Chains.

message 3: by Cindyg (new)

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 88 comments I love both these series...seriously addicted!!!

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather (heaterlicious) | 2 comments I've read all of the AB books. LOVE THEM! Just started on the Merry series. I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm just getting started.

message 5: by Averin (new)

Averin Spaqueen wrote: "Hi I just joined, I like the feel here better than the forum.

I've read all of Merry's & Anita's books but Merry is my favorite. The first book I got my hands on was Swallowing Darkness, a lit..."

NIC is the turning point for most people, either you love it or hate it.

message 6: by Ladyhawk (new)

Ladyhawk I am a bit disappointed that I have not had the same desire to devour NIC like I did the others. But I'm not giving up. Just taking a break I guess!

message 7: by Claire (new)

Claire | 2 comments Hi everyone! I'm a new member too! Just joined. I've read all AB and MG books and can't wait for the next to come out! Looking forward to adding to the discussions :)

message 8: by Cindyg (new)

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 88 comments Welcome Claire...it's nice to have another loyal fan join the group.

message 9: by Claire (new)

Claire | 2 comments Thanks :)

message 10: by Niki (new)

Niki (niki_2) | 2 comments Hi, I just joined the group and have to say that LKH is my FAVORITE author! I love her mind! Her characters are the best and the story lines are always different enough to make them stand out.

message 11: by Cindyg (new)

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 88 comments Niki wrote: "Hi, I just joined the group and have to say that LKH is my FAVORITE author! I love her mind! Her characters are the best and the story lines are always different enough to make them stand out."

Hi Niki...this is a great group...hell this is a great series.

message 12: by Pereza (new)

Pereza (pezztx) | 2 comments I just joined this group myself. I LOVE Anita Blake.

message 13: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (jacqu) | 12 comments Hi i just joined your group. I discovered LKH and Anita after being recommended the books by Amazon. I bought the first 3 and after reading them i bought the whole series which took me up to Danse Macabre. All the first books i bought where in paperback then i started to collect in hardback as it was either buy The Harlequin in hardback or wait a year for paperback. Now i have them all on Kindle so wherever i go i always have Anita with me lol. No i don't love the series what gave you that idea?

message 14: by Nika ♥Marie♥ (new)

Nika  ♥Marie♥ (livingcre8tively) Hi I just joined the group; while I may not have been there when the books were first published I am still a fan. I just started reading 6 weeks ago because of a recommendation and instantly fell in love with Anita Blakes world!

message 15: by L.P. (new)

L.P. Dover | 1 comments Pereza wrote: "I just joined this group myself. I LOVE Anita Blake."

Me too!!! I've read all her books. I can't wait for the next Merry Gentry book to come out.

message 16: by Tiffanie (new)

Tiffanie Hello all,

I just joined your group. I have read all of Merry Gentry and I'm currently up to Narcissus in Chains in Anita Blake.

message 17: by Melissa (last edited Oct 20, 2012 05:06PM) (new)

Melissa | 1 comments I love all things Laurell and have read every one of her books except her very first one, Nightseer. She is an amazing author and I can't wait for the next Anita, Affliction, to come out. I love how Laurell's characters are "alive" and "talk to her in her head." I am excited to see how Anita, all the men, and even Merry are going to turn out in the future novels. It's fun to see how they progress and grow.