!The Young Adult Book Club! discussion

The Mods :) > Elizabeth

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (last edited Jun 03, 2013 01:17PM) (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Hey! I'm Elizabeth(Paige) and I'm 16. Of course, I love reading and writing. I also love ballet, tennis, volleyball, and playing the cello. Speaking of music, I love rock, like the beatles, queen, pink Floyd, etc. But I also like some modern music like green day and Mika. I'm also obsessed with pandas. My favorite subject in school is history and French. I love to travel and my most favorite place I have ever been to was paris and London. I'm also obsessed with the Hunger Games. So this is me. I'll probably update it here and there, but whatever ;) Au revoir

message 2: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) Pandas arre cute! :D And history is the best!

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments It is.

message 4: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) :)

message 5: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla (Kismetkayla1431) | 525 comments Adele and green day as some of my fav artist :-)

message 6: by James (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 51 comments I love Green Day.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I <3 Adele :)

message 8: by James (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 51 comments Adele is a really good artist.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR! What your fav song by here?

message 10: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Set fire to the rain!

message 11: by Coletta (new)

Coletta Fuller | 75 comments Cellos are the awesomest.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "Set fire to the rain!"

I love that song! Have you heard the song "Skyfall" she did for the latest James Bond movie? She did an amazing job!

message 13: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Holly :) wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "Set fire to the rain!"

I love that song! Have you heard the song "Skyfall" she did for the latest James Bond movie? She did an amazing job!"

I have, but I've kinda lost interest in Adele. I don't know, my music style changes a lot.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh so does mine. I still like her, just don't listen to her as much. What's the fav now?

message 15: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Same. I don't know, I really don't have a favorite band or song. I recently got the broadway version of American Idiot, so that's what I've been listening to. It'll probably be different in a week

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Same.. It changes all the times. :P