Halloween Town discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Mod Search

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 235 comments Mod
Let's face it, who can make a successful group without co mods? If you want to be a mod, fill in the following please. BTW, I'm only accepting four mods.

Name:
Why you want to be mod:

Thanks!

Your request to be a mod is APPROVED. However if I see you are doing poorly as a mod (which I doubt), you will be removed and replaced. (THIS GOES FOR EVERY FUTURE MOD!)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Name: GerIta_lessthanthree グレース Beans are Evil (So long!)
Why you want to be mod: I'm on a lot, I tend to obsess and it's fun ^^

Your request to be a mod is APPROVED. However if I see you are doing poorly as a mod (which I doubt), you will be removed and replaced. (THIS GOES FOR EVERY FUTURE MOD!)

♏⟑¢⊀∑∏≳≀∑ | 93 comments Mod
Name: Ayla
Why I want to be a mod: I'm really responsible, I don't just randomly add mods, and I'm on almost all the time.(i would be on 24/7 but i have to sleep)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ellia
Why I want to be a mod: ((this is going to sound repeated but true XD)) I'm very responsible, I don't even know who to add mods....so there will be no adding of the random mods, I'm on a lot ((can't be on all the time =.= even I need sleep...and school)), and I like rp. :D

Both your requests to be mod have been APPROVED! However, if I see you are doing poorly as a mod (which I doubt), you will be removed and replaced.

< b > The mod search is now over! For those who just became mods, congratulations! < b >

A new mod search has began! We need 1 new mod, so if you think you're right for the position, fill in what is required. Thanks! =)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Sara

Why I Want To Be A Mod: Um...I'm pretty much a grammar nazi(no, I really am) But, I LOVE to roleplay and I don't go all like "OMG I'M A MOD! LISTEN TO ME!"

Your request to be a mod has been APPROVED . However, if I see you are doing poorly as a mod (which I doubt), you will be removed and replaced.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.