!The Young Adult Book Club! discussion

The Mods :) > Emily

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments Hi I'm Emily.I'm the one who chose the book for the month,Hex Hall.I'm 15 I have dark blonde hair,and I have an older brother and younger twin sisters.Anymore questions,just ask!!! ^-^

message 2: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) Hex Hall is probably the best books I read!

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments Some of my favorite books are: Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1) by Tera Lynn Childs Life As We Knew It (Last Survivors, #1) by Susan Beth Pfeffer The Outsiders by Susan E. Hinton Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen Evermore (The Immortals, #1) by Alyson Noël This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen Philippa Fisher's Fairy Godsister by Liz Kessler Peaches (Peaches, #1) by Jodi Lynn Anderson

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments Patrick wrote: "Hex Hall is probably the best books I read!"

Ikr?!? I'll probably enter to win an arc of Spell Bound.

message 5: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) I have a copy of Along for the ride! is it good?

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments It is.I re-read it.I wish there was a sequel to it.

message 7: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) What about Peaches?

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments That was good to.I just don't like that it's third person.

message 9: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) Yes, 1st person is my favorite!!! :)

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments Me to.I just don't like it.

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments Reading Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand .Started it today.Liking it so far.

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments Some facts about me
1.My left eye is worst than the right in vision
2.I have been to Aruba,Bermuda,Florida and Boston.
3.I was sick on my 13th b-day with H1N1.
4.I took dance lessons.
5.I write in a diary.
6.I like fantasy.
7.I am the mod of three groups.
8.I have all younger cousins.
9.I have younger twin sisters.
10.Both of my grandparents have made it to there 50th annv.

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments I have off this week.Recently finishedUnearthly.Excited forHallowed.