Nightstrok-The war is on discussion

Chat room

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) What else could we do here?

message 2: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Ask a question or two: Could my person, since she's one of, if not the oldest, be a prefect/teacher at the Mage School? Otherwise, who's going to teach these up and coming minds...

message 3: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Yes! Oh, god, what class should she teach... she's a feisty one so ((Excus hp term)) could she teach Defense Against the Dark Arts?

message 4: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) A catch?

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) a catch?

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) what catch?

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) lol

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) lol

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: do you want to be my mod in the group ill make, its about kingdom hearts! =)"

me?

message 10: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "yeah, u r one of my best friends.."

sure, and thankies! You're one of mine too.

message 11: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "yes a catch"

Can ya message me the catch or just say it because I don't want it to end up being something like:
-Your charrie has to be a pacifist.
-Your charrie will die
-Your charrie is actually a fairy

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "yes a catch"

Can ya message me the catch or just say it because I don't want it to end up being something like:
-Your charrie has to be a pacifist.
-Your charrie will die..."

"Your charrie is actually a fairy"? Where'd you come up w/ that?

message 13: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Idk, I ran out of ideas.

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "Idk, I ran out of ideas."

I woulda went with: "your charrie is part of a love triangle", although I usually blame Courtney for those cuz of this one time which was a total freakin' mess...