Nightstrok-The war is on discussion

Realms > Realm of Nightmare

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) stares at the spot the person disappeared. goes to spot and starts to say incantation (spell)

message 2: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "hi" emerge from the shadows when i see a boy there. throws dagger and pins your shirt to wall. laughs

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Darroh emerges and takes the dagger out of the wall. Birch throws himself at the other guy

message 4: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) grabs both of them. holds a gun to them "hi im C.C. what're you doing here?" i smile wickedly

message 5: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "im not going to kill you silly. he says not to. who are you?

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Keir roared.

message 7: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "SHUT UP!" kicks keir and hit gobuza with the gun with out shooting

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Chioma wrote: ""SHUT UP!" kicks keir and hit gobuza with the gun with out shooting"

Keir snapped at him.
(Keir's kinda a dragon...)

message 9: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "ahhhh!" falls onto stomach and drops weapons "you dummy! how dare you!" pulls you down

message 10: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Chioma wrote: ""ahhhh!" falls onto stomach and drops weapons "you dummy! how dare you!" pulls you down"

Keir breathed fire at teh kid.

message 11: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) shoots at keir."i want to kill him! and i'll kill you to get what i want."

message 12: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) looks over to his body. brushes hair from his face "how sad." aims gun at his head and prepares to shoot.

message 13: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Chioma wrote: "shoots at keir."i want to kill him! and i'll kill you to get what i want.""

Birch attacked the kid too.

"Hey, stay away from Keir you little runt." said Darroh.

message 14: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) throws dagger at darroh and aims a bullet at birch. "stay away!"

message 15: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 05, 2011 01:20PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Darroh dodges it and throws one back at the girl. Birch swerves to aviod it.
(you know they're bot Hooden Thorns?)

message 16: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) (im a hooden thorn too) can't move in time and is stabbed in side. falls "what the hell!" shoots last bullet

message 17: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Gobuza wrote: "then he gets up to help the Hooden thorn and then goes to seattle in a portal and says " follow me Darroh.""

Darroh enters w/ Keir and Birch

message 18: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) dies after shooting at the boy.

message 19: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) pushes you away "what are you? why would you try to heal an enemy? whats your game?"

message 20: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) reluctantly gets up "come on jude." grabs what looks like air and follows

message 21: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Darkness entered the Nightmare Realm with Chris

message 22: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "That's interesting, when did it start?"

message 23: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "That's interesting..."

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I'm sorry..."

message 25: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I don't know who I have. I was kidnapped when I was a few months old."

message 26: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Darkness summoned Death who slashed at teh thing.

message 27: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I dont know."

message 28: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Good plan."

message 29: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (kk)