Nightstrok-The war is on discussion

Califronia, Los Angeles > Mayflower Village

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Swift Darkness was searching the streets for someone.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "Jason spotted someone on the stree, he pointed his KeyBlade at the starnger and whisperd, "Fire." a ball of fire shot towards Swift"

Darkness dodged it, "not cool dude. People generally try to make a good first impression."

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She summoned Poison and hopped on him, then she summoned Death and White Lady.
White Lady let out one of her awful screams.
"Do I know you from somewhere?" Darkness asked.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Christopher wrote: ""Well then take this." his as he grabed his staff and shot a dark ball at them"

Poison avoided it and then shot spat acid at him.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Death slashed his weird stick thingy at one of teh guys.
(IDK what the weird stick thing is called... You know that thing the Grim Reaper or Reaper or whatever carries?)
The banshee yowled louder.
Death spat more acid.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Christopher wrote: "((thanks))
"WELL BURNING GOLDEN DRAGON USE GOLDEN FIRE.""

(I THINK I GET THE IDEA W/O CAPS!!!!)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Christopher wrote: ""NOW USE BURNING BALL TO INTERCEPT THE ATTACK.""

(SERIOUSLY! JUST USE AN EXCLAMATION POINT!)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "((it called a scythe))

He blocked the fire with reflection"

(Thanks, wait what fire?)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Christopher wrote: "((OK then))"

(thank you)

message 10: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Wait... You're a Necromancer, aren't you?" she asked Jason

message 11: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: ""yeah, why do you care." he said, his KeyBlades pointing at her."

"I called myself one until about a year ago..."

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Christopher wrote: ""What the heck happened oh hey jasson.""

"You went bonkers," replied Darkness

message 13: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Christopher wrote: ""Hey it is you who is no longer a Necromancer bold choice I wish I could do that." he said as he got up"

"Bunch of idiots tried to get me back about a month ago," she laughed.

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: ""He pointed the KeyBaldes at the both, "Shut-up.""

"Make me," Darkness said.

message 15: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Christopher wrote: ""You are so cool can I join you.""

"Why not?" she said.
(How old in he?)

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 19, 2011 04:08PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "He ignored chris and got closer to Darkness, "My pleasure.""

Death stepped in front of him, and Poison growled.
"You're mighty bold for a Necromancer," she commented.

message 17: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Christopher wrote: "((13))"

(kk)

message 18: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Christopher wrote: ""Hey why are you going to attack her.""

"Cause his mother never taught him it's rude to hit girls."

message 19: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: ""I am, why ask?""

"Because all the Necromancers I've known hide in the shadows and set traps, or just hired other people to do their dirty work."

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Christopher wrote: "Astrix Nocturnal wrote: ""Shut-up, were talking.""

"Hey here is a idea you shut up.""

She laughed, "you two are like 6 year olds."

message 21: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Christopher wrote: ""? no we are not." he said as a 4 year old"

"Yeah, you're right. You two are like 4 year olds."

message 22: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Christopher wrote: ""Well sorry so wat is your name.""

"Swift Darkness, and yours?"

message 23: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "How do those two relate?"

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I see... So what brings you here Chris?"

message 25: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "How so?"

message 26: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Yep, one of my many skills."

message 27: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Christopher wrote: "he grabed her by the arm and went to a aly "Now there is no going back ok""

"No prob."

message 28: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Jazz looked at Chris,"Why do they call this place the Mayflower Village?"