Nightstrok-The war is on discussion

Character Diaries > Mirabelle Nightshade le Fay's Diary

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Entry #1
Mood: Frustrated
Entry: How can he do this to me?! Father grounded me just because I decided to hang out with my friends for ten minutes! I mean he hasn't let me see them in a month, any other person I know would have snuck out weeks ago, but I was patient. And where does it get me? Stuck in a tower for a week! Ugh, I hate him... At least now mother has more time to teach me...

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Entry #2
Mood: Contradictory
Entry: Can you hate a person and like a person at the same time? Because I think that's what I'm doing. I mean on one hand Astrix is a pain. On the other hand, you have to admire him... Plus he's sorta cute. I am not going to think about that, I am going to think about that, I am not going to think about that. Too late, I did. I am such an idiot...

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Entry #3
Mood: Confused
Entry: I don't know anything anymore... I don't know where we're going. I don't know if my father will ever stop chasing me. But strangely enough, I don't care either. Call me crazy but I feel like I can trust him...

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Entry #4
Mood: Beyond words!
Entry: He kissed me! He kissed me! And he told me he loves me. Oh gosh... First we basically tried to kill each-other, and now we're in love... I can't say I saw that coming. Dang it felt good, like the whole world stopped moving just for us. I could live like this forever.