Nightstrok-The war is on discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 324 (324 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Jazz walked along the sidewalk. She was listening to her Ipod and wasn't paying attention to anything around her.

message 2: by Jake (new)

Jake | 2 comments Jake leans against the wall of a building

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle wandered the streets, her hood hiding her face so that no one could recognize her.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle found a dark alley and just sat down. She needed to get away from her house fora while

message 5: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Jazz tripped over a skateboard.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle just sat there and thought.

message 7: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Jazz stood up and heard a noise.

message 8: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She sensed someone near her and took out her dagger.

message 9: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She looked up and then ran.

message 10: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Jazz ran to a building and right into a dark alley

message 11: by Chickie (last edited Nov 03, 2011 06:00PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She stopped and frowned,"hello....Who might you be?"

message 12: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She gasped,"You sent those things after me!"

message 13: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Why?"

message 14: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I'm pretty sure i'm smarter than you and i could kill you easily!"she smiled

message 15: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She summoned her keyblade,"I will"

message 16: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She rolled her eyes and grabbed onto the fireescape bars. She backflipped onto the platform,"Your gonna have to do better than that"

message 17: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) [bye!]

She pushed him away,"Why did you feel the need to pick me as your test dummy?"she kicked him back

message 18: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle watched a girl and boy fight while hiding in the shadows.

message 19: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) This kids got an ego, she thought.

message 20: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Looks can be decieveing"she sighed and jumped off the ledge.

message 21: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She continued to watch the little show.

message 22: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "What?!?!?"she frowned moving back, suddenly scared

message 23: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Why?"she asked catious

message 24: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She sighed,"Why should i trust you?"

message 25: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 04, 2011 03:55PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) SupernaturalChick wrote: "She sighed,"Why should i trust you?""

You shouldn't, she thought, but didn't say anything.

message 26: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She wrinkled her nose,"where are we going?"

message 27: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 04, 2011 04:02PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle stepped out from her place in the shadow and looked at the girl, "you're actually going to follow him?"

message 28: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She frowned,"Fine!"

message 29: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Jazz turned and saw the girl and said,"Run"

message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "je turned around, "Who are you?""

"Mirabelle Nightshade le Fay at your service."

message 31: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) SupernaturalChick wrote: "Jazz turned and saw the girl and said,"Run""

"Absolutely not, if I did two things would happen, first. Father would catch me. Second, I'd get another week in my room..."

message 32: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "His eyes narrowed, "I know your father, he and I Almost died fighting eachother.""

"Yes, brutle, incompetent, idiotic man."

message 33: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Jazz sighed,"Well since you two seem to be friends, i'll go"she started to walk away

message 34: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She cursed and turned around.

message 35: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 04, 2011 04:08PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle crossed her arms, "you are truly narcissistic." Mirabelle summoned Theodessa.

message 36: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Jazz backed up,"this isn't my fight"

message 37: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 04, 2011 04:11PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: ""Maybe i am." he said summoning StarSeeker, Dusk, and Okami. "But you don't want to make me angry." he said taking out his other keyblade"

Mirabelle drew her bow and notched an arrow in a few seconds, "hm, you've got nerve..." Theodessa grew to the size of a horse and growled.

message 38: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "I do, but i got something else." he said jumping skyward, disappearing in the shadows"

Mirabelle climbed on Theodessa.

message 39: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Theodessa breathed fire causing the shadows to disappear because several things caught fire.

message 40: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Jazz sighed and sat on the floor.

message 41: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "Starseeker stopped, he looked at Jazz and launched it's firey self at her."

She summoned Arabella, her water unicorn.

message 42: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She gasped and summoned her keyblade.

message 43: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 04, 2011 04:24PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle launched an arrow at Astrix and missed by a centimeter, ripping his sleeve instead. Theodessa took to the sky to aviod him

message 44: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She moved away and hid under the fire escape. She's never fought this kind before

message 45: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) SupernaturalChick wrote: "She moved away and hid under the fire escape. She's never fought this kind before"

Arabella offered for her to climb on.

message 46: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Jazz climbed on and flipped Astrix off.

message 47: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "Astrix looked at Mirabelle, "You didnt want to do that.""

"If I didn't want to I wouldn't have done it," she pointed out and sent another arrow at him.

message 48: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "He smiled, the arrow stopped in mid-air and dropped to the floor, "wow, that was good." he said, eyes blazing"

Arabella sent a vortex of water Astrix's way.
Mirabelle, "unfortunatly you're not dead."

message 49: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "He jumped up, avoiding the vortex"

THeodessa sent a ball of fire.

message 50: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Theodessa breathed harder on it.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7