LDS Ladies Book Club discussion

Seeds of Discovery (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Seeds of Discovery
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Threads > I LOVED this book.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Messa | 2 comments I found it on http://www.whatallthekidsarereading.b.... And WOW. It is an Indie pub and has a few typos and first time author hiccups but those are easy to look over because the story is good, and I mean wholesome, the characters are people, I LIKE them. Teen agers who respect and love their parents and care about eachother with out getting all twitterpated. They act like REAL teenagers that you can actually have a conversation with and that have rational responses to what is happening in their lives. A MUST READ!

message 2: by Lani (new)

Lani Young (laniwendtyoung) | 2 comments thanks for the tip. My daughter loves books and we read a lot of the same stuff. Its so hard to find books that I would class as 'okay' for a 13 yr old mature/advanced reader to read. Will defn check it out.

message 3: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 2 comments You might also try Cinder by Marissa Meyer! It is a good clean read with a wonderful new futuristic twist on the Cinderella story. What is unique about this is the next few books will be takes on other fairy tales including Red Riding Hood, called Scarlet (to be released January 2013).

message 4: by Lani (new)

Lani Young (laniwendtyoung) | 2 comments Shirley wrote: "You might also try Cinder by Marissa Meyer! It is a good clean read with a wonderful new futuristic twist on the Cinderella story. What is unique about this is the next few books will be takes on..."

Thanks Shirley.

Stacy on the library hold list for Cinder. Thanks for the suggestion!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.