The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

i dnt know

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elise baumann isnt this a good book

Lord Voldemort yes it is...

Jennifer Dupriest Yeah

Hawraa Naqi it's really good.

[Coco] Agreed. Of course. Peeta's amazing.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) PEETA IS AMAZINGLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGREED, COCO!

[Coco] Hopefully Josh interprets him well in the movie.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) Yes..I think Josh is a good actor, and he seems to be nice enough for the role..However I can not look at his face without laughing(because well his dyed hair looks fake and their's something about his face that makes me laugh)..I'm gonna have a hard time watching the movie without laughing at every scene he's in! But, since S.C. chose him....

[Coco] Yeah. Hope that Collins showed good judgement for that one. Whoever dyed his hair should be ashamed. He looks nothing like Peeta!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) ugggggg...haha..Well I just have to look at my profile picture until it is ingrained in my memory so Josh's face/hair doesn't come into my head :(

[Coco] Yes. Whenever you see Peeta in the movie, he'll be a cartoon. That works.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) That's a great idea! I really hope they don't do one of the covers with the actors on it..I hate those, for any book.

Hannah If they do the movie covers it certainly won't be good as the drawed ones though they need to add more charcters for the drawings that would be nice.

message 14: by Sema (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sema Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) wrote: "Yes..I think Josh is a good actor, and he seems to be nice enough for the role..However I can not look at his face without laughing(because well his dyed hair looks fake and their's something about..."

hahahahaha I've got the same problem :)) I love Josh though, I think he'll do a good job ;)

Megan He made me cry Bridge to Teribithia...can he make me cry when hes older and doing a more action packed movie with contacts and dyed hair?