Insane High discussion

Dorms > Serena's dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena Start

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ky carried her inside.

message 3: by Jessie! (last edited Nov 11, 2011 06:50AM) (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Ky walked down the hall, untill he got to room 15. He stopped infornt of the door then opened it. He waited a minute before entering. Ky brough Serena to her bed and laid her down gently. He took her shoes off and pulled a blaket over her.
"Sleep tight" he whispered and kissed her forhead.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled, feeling the kiss and her blanket. "Goodnight, Ky."

message 5: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) He stopped at the door, when she said good night. "Night" he said closing the door. Ky walked down the hall to Violets room, before he wewnt ti bed himself.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((kay fast forward?))

She fell into a relaxing sleep for the first time in weeks.

message 7: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((yeah))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

It was morning now and she woke up in her room. She squinted her eyes at the sun seeping through the blinds. "How'd I get here?" She asked herself.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena walked in her room again and changed into her pjs. Jake went back to his new dorm and she was left alone in her dorm. She slept in her bed, tossing and turning.

Dream

Fire, fire everywhere.
"Mommy? Daddy?! Where are you?!" The little girl holding her teddy bear asked. The fire and darkness were getting closer and closer to her. She tried to run away but they caught her.

"Don't worry. We'll also harm your new friends too," the familiar evil voice cackled.

Ky, Jake, and Violet stood in the corner surrounded by fire. "Remember what I told you, Serena." The evil voice said. "Or I might just have to kill your friends.

"NO!" She woke up, her eyes wet with tears.

message 10: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) As Violet ran to her room she passes Serena's and heeard her scream she knocked on the door,
"Serena? Are you ok" she asked still in tears

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

It took her a moment to realize it wasn't a dream anymore. She tried to relax herself but her voice came out shaky, "Don't t-t-tell anyone. I'm f-fine."

message 12: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Violet knew she wasnt. "No reall are you. its ok, you can talk to me"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed and open the door slightly. "Really. I'm alright. It's. . . complicated. You don't want to be involved in this."

message 14: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Violet looked at her, wipping some of her tears away. "Ok, but can I asked you something"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She opened the door widely, inviting her in. "Sure, what is it?"

message 16: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Well, you travel, right?" Violet said stepping inside.
"If someone you loved or was close to, left and traveled somewhere else, you would be upest. But If that person asked you to go with them what would you say." Violet asked

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"If I really loved them, then I would go. But I'm mostly independent, even with Jake. I go my own way."

message 18: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Ok, Also where have you traveled to" Violet asked her

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged. "A lot of them places I randomly picked. Some of them in Europe, one of my favorite places that didn't seem depressing." She looked at Violet. "But you know what hurts me the most? Moving away from everybody, because. . . because of an enemy. I hate getting close to people because it'll just make them suffer." She gushed out.

message 20: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Enemy?" Violet repeated. "Who is this enemy"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"A person who's been hunting me for years. Sometimes he catches me, but I barely get away." She cries and covers her face with her hands. "See? I thought staying here would make me safe from him, but he found me. And he might make you and Ky suffer."

message 22: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "I all realdy suffered, see" Violet pulled the collar of her shirt down a little to show her her scar.
"Its from my mother. So now anything that happens to me doesnt have impact. I cant suffer anymore then I already have." Violet said to her. She blinked to keep tears back.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"B-but I don't want anyone to get hurt anymore." She stood up and tried to wipe her tears. "Maybe I should go to Ky, break this game off, then leave. What I always do."

message 24: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Dont just leave." Violet said. "He'll find you, if you do" Violet back up. She gasphed, it just came out. Serena wasnt suppose to know.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She back-tracked. "What do you mean 'he'll find me?' I don't want him to."

message 26: by Jessie! (last edited Nov 12, 2011 07:24AM) (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "He likes you Serena. Your now an important person. So he'll make sure your safe" Violet told her

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She frowned, tired of running away. "He can move on, He's cute and handsome. He can find a girl he actually deserves."

message 28: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Ha. please. Ky doesnt move on" Violet said.
"He is a very protectvie person. Take me for example. Im still hung up of what happened to me 7 years ago. I dont move on. He is still mad at our mom. He didnt move on either. I still belive I have a curse and that it will kill me. He trys everything to make me forget, but it just doesnt work. We dont move on, which is why we travel. We think it'll help but it doesnt. We lvie in our past." Violet told her.

"He deserves you Serena"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head, but heard footsteps. "Shh, I think that's Ky." She said. "Maybe I'm going to tell him now. See what he thinks."

message 30: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Sure" Violet said

Ky knocked on the door. "Serena. Have you seen Violet"

Violet gigled and looked at Serena, "Mr. Protectvie is here"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"She's here Ky. But first, I have something important to tell you." She hesitated before she told him. "I'm leaving."

message 32: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Ky didnt say anything. He looked at her. "Your leaving? Why" he asked. Ky had no emotion shown on his face, but inside it felt like his heart was stabbed again

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She took a step closer to him and sighed. "It's not safe for me to stay here." Serena cupped his face with her hands, making him look at her eyes. "It's hard to explain."

message 34: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "OK" Ky said. He touched her hands and pulled them down to her sides. "Well, I hope you'll be safe. I undrstand" ky said.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She raised her eyebrows. "Wow, I'm glad you're taking this great." She says and offers a small smile. "I'm going to start packing now."

message 36: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Ok, you need help?" he asked her

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2011 07:54AM) (new)

She nods. "Yeah. Get me that small black bag in the corner. Careful, that bag is full of my memories." She turned away from him and started to fold her blankets. "Oh, and don't open the bag."

message 38: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Ky reached for the bag andpicked it up. It was a little heavey but he could handel it. "Here you go" he said placing in on the bed. "So where are you going"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She was quiet for a second. "I'm going somewhere. A few places no one will ever find me."

message 40: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Ky nodded, "Thats nice. Safer that way"
Violet stood there watching them.
"Well, then isnt this sweet" Violet said.
"I guess this is better for all of us then. Right Ky?"
"Violet stay out of this" Ky said to her not looking at her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're going to move on, right? And find another partner-in-crime." Serena says, not facing him.

message 42: by Jessie! (last edited Nov 12, 2011 08:38AM) (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Oh he's moving on" Violet said
"VIOLET! Stop" Ky said facing her
"Yes, I will, Im fine. I already moved on" Ky said
Anger poured into him. Violet wasnt making this any easier. He turned to Serena, "This enemy of your...who is he?" hhe asked her

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"His family and my family were on war ever since the 14th century. He aboslutely despises me and wishes for me to die." She faces him and smiles. "So, if you did move on, who's the girl?"

message 44: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "There's no girl" Ky said looking at her. "So your leaveing because he found you?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Yes, and I can feel him coming even closer to me." She finished packing her bag and slung it over her shoulder, smiling gratefully at Ky and Violet. "I guess I lost the game first. I kind of fell for you, Ky."

Jake came around and knocked on her door, poking his head inside, "We gotta go now, Serena." She sighed but nodded.

"It was nice meeting you two."

message 46: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Before she walked out Ky grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a hug. "I fell for you to, Serena" he whispered to her. "Be safe"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt his beautiful warmth as she hugged him back. "I will be." She let go off the hug. "I'll miss both of you." And with that, she walked out.

Jake stayed behind. "She's not going to be safe."

message 48: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Wheres she going. Do you know?" Ky asked him

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "I know where she's going. . . but I don't know if I should tell you."

message 50: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Ky looked down at him and in a firm voice he said "Tell me"
Violet came up next to Ky glaring at Jake. "Tell Us... Jake"

« previous 1