The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Son of Neptune discussion

Sammy Valdez

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Daniela-Goddess of Reading I think Leo may be Sammy's Grandson.
So Hazel died. Sammy fell in love with someone else, because Hazel was dead,. and they had Esperanza Valdez( Leo's mother). Then Esperanza fell in love with Hephaestus and they had Leo.

Think of it this way...If Hazel never died, then there would probably have not been a Leo. In a way she sort of created Leo.
Maybe Leo is her second chance for missing out on Sammy with her death and all.

Do you think Leo is Hazel's second chance with love?

Andrez no, but I do think he's sammy's grandson

Starburst ummm... it'd be kind of awkward. She fell in love with his grandpa, and now she's in love with him? kinda weird. I don't think that's gonna happen.
But, I agree with you on the fact that Leo is Sammy's grandson.

Clara yeah that would be awkward...
Hazel: "Oh, by the way I loved your grandpa!"
Leo: "Ohhhhhkay?"

Azhia I definitely think Leo & Sammy are related they look just alike ! But as for them getting together ? No way ! Shes with Frank now so

message 6: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ Yeah, she's with Frank!

message 7: by Sevania (new) - added it

Sevania I think Leo is Sammy reincarnated!

Nicole Yes, folks, the "is sammy valdez connected to leo valdez?" is the next biggest question after "what will happen to Percabeth?".

message 9: by Pat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pat That's right! Hazel and Frank. Together!
Leo? Uh. I don't know. Maybe he should be with Reyna. HAHA

Hannah Patricia Marie wrote: "That's right! Hazel and Frank. Together!
Leo? Uh. I don't know. Maybe he should be with Reyna. HAHA"

I doubt Leo would live very long with Reyna...

message 11: by Daniela-Goddess of Reading (last edited Nov 04, 2011 10:36AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Daniela-Goddess of Reading Clara wrote: "yeah that would be awkward...
Hazel: "Oh, by the way I loved your grandpa!"
Leo: "Ohhhhhkay?""

Lol xD, and that would definitely be too weird.
That's so funny. I don't really want Leo with Hazel. I mean Hazel has Frank and that's that. It was just an interesting thought. I personally prefer that Leo hooks up with Piper. :)

Clara nooooo Piper's with Jason Goddess of Reading-Daniela!

message 13: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ yeah!

message 14: by Sevania (new) - added it

Sevania Why would Piper go out with Leo? Just because Hazel and Frank hooked up doesn't mean Piper and Leo have to too.

And I still think Leo is Sammy reincarnated.

Clara i did not consider that...

message 16: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ me niether

message 17: by Daniela-Goddess of Reading (last edited Nov 07, 2011 11:04AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Daniela-Goddess of Reading Clara wrote: "nooooo Piper's with Jason Goddess of Reading-Daniela!"

Well....that's just plan B. If RR puts Reyna and Jason together, who else would, (should?) (could?) Piper have?? At the end of the Lost Heroes, Piper realize that Leo was just as much her a good friend as Jason.

No hard feelings anyone....just saying.
I still totally want Jason and Pipes to be together though. :)

message 18: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ I agree completely! Reyna and Jason wern't as close as Piper and Jason

Clara they might of been together if it hadn't been for the impending doom of the end of the world and Hera's crazy plan that might work...

message 20: by Jan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jan Evander Please read my review on the Son of Neptune. thebookishwrestler.blogspot.com
Please leave your comments amd follow my review. Thanks.

Clara your review is HILARIOUS and SO true Jan!!!!

message 22: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ Clara wrote: "they might of been together if it hadn't been for the impending doom of the end of the world and Hera's crazy plan that might work..."

yeah, i personally think that Hera's kinda smart about combining the two camps

message 23: by Daniela-Goddess of Reading (last edited Nov 10, 2011 09:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Daniela-Goddess of Reading Jan wrote: "Please read my review on the Son of Neptune. thebookishwrestler.blogspot.com
Please leave your comments and follow my review. Thanks."

I review it and left a comment on it in some other discussion...I don't remember which one though so I'll tell you again.
IT WAS GREAT and so very true! Good job! :)

message 24: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ it was pretty epic :)

Olivia i was so confused when i found out that Leo was Sammy. but u know how they said those fire starter people are really old so idk

message 26: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ Leo isn't Sammy

Clara no he isn't Sammy. he just LOOKS like Sammy... oh so very confuzzling..

message 28: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ yeah

message 29: by Sevania (new) - added it

Sevania Hazel thinks so at least...

message 30: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ and percy, well not really

Yuman Goddess of Reading-Daniela- wrote: "I think Leo may be Sammy's Grandson.
So Hazel died. Sammy fell in love with someone else, because Hazel was dead,. and they had Esperanza Valdez( Leo's mother). Then Esperanza fell in love with He..."

I think it's really cool that leo looks JUST like sammy, and that's how Hazel recognizes him as his grandson. I don't think they're going to fall in love though, because the author put so much effort with Frank+Hazel.

Yuman Sevania wrote: "Why would Piper go out with Leo? Just because Hazel and Frank hooked up doesn't mean Piper and Leo have to too.

And I still think Leo is Sammy reincarnated."

I think that if Sammy chose to be reincarnated (maybe cuz he couldn't find Hazel in the afterlife AW SO SWEEt)he would remember because he CHOSE it...or maybe not. But I personally think he'd know beccause of Bianca Di'Angelo
her story's so sad, poor Nico

Jason Leo does tend to fall in love with every girl he sees so it seems very likely that he will fall for Hazel but she will probably avoid him for most of the book because it is too painful for her because he is so much like sammy. I think it will suck for one of the people on the boat though with there being 7 so only one won't be coupled up and I am guessing that will be leo. Maybe he will get Thalia to fall in love with him?

Hannah Yumna wrote: "Goddess of Reading-Daniela- wrote: "I think Leo may be Sammy's Grandson.
So Hazel died. Sammy fell in love with someone else, because Hazel was dead,. and they had Esperanza Valdez( Leo's mother). ..."

You never know... Anything can happen in a book

Yuman Jason-

with the first comment, that Leo tends to fall for every girl, i think its likely he will (once again) fall for one who is serious and will ignore him--Reyna???

Yuman the best part about books is the surprises

Jason That does seem likely she is his type

message 38: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ i think he'll fall for Reyna not Hazel, becasue Reyna is more like Thalia, and Leo liked Thalia

Jason Yeah I agree, also I think Reyna has a crush on percy as well (every girl tends to have a crush on him)

message 40: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ xP, true dat

Jason So annabeth has to be one lucky lady ;)

message 42: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ very lucky :P

Jason Although I probably would have picked her out of all the girls in the series too, she was one of my favorite characters

Yuman Poor Leo, I love him and all, but he just cant help picking only the girls who have 0 interest in him.

Cheyenne I think the part about Leo being Sammy's grandson is right, but they can't fall in love. Hazel's already with Frank.

Daniela-Goddess of Reading Yeah , because Hazel already loves Frank.....but will there be a girl for Leo eventually?

Andrez I hope so.

Yuman that would be awesome! He needs one...

« previous 1