The University of Enchanted Individuals discussion

1st Building: School > Headmistress Ashley Grant's Office

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments Simone knocked on the door.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments Simone opened the door slowly and stepped in side, "hello." She said nervously fiddling her thumbs.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "Yeah, I'm kinda new so i was wondering if I could have like a mentor or something to show me around." She asked shyly.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "Thanks." Simone said happily.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments Simone took Salem out of her bag. "Is it okay if I take him to school?" She asked. Salem stretched. "Yeah the kid can barely speak without me." He said curling up in her arms.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments ((Yessssssss.... a familiar cat))

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments Simone beamed. "Thanks! He's really sweet after you look past the dry whit and pore advice." She said playfully glaring at her beloved cat.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "Simone and Salem." She said gesturing to herself and the cat.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments Simone nodded with interest.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments Simone nodded and pet Salem. "Wheres the kitchen? I'm hungry." Salem asked. Simone frowned at him. "Salem don't be rude."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca came up to the office door and knocked.She was very nervous to meet one of the headmasters but knew she had to.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((I thought Ashe was teaching Shapeshifting...?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca steeped in slowly.She stood by the door."Um Hello Headmistress"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca looked at her with a small smile."Um well I'm new and.....I'm sort of lost at what I'm supposed to do here.I never really had much schooling"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca bite her lip."No I didn't"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca nodded."Oh that would be very nice of you.I'm sorry to take up your time."She said feeling one of her wings poke out of her shirt.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rebbecca Skyborn"Becca told her.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca walked over and looked at the computer."Oh...So many choices"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca nodded looking through the classes."Well I like the spell class,the English class,oh art sounds like fun.Um is that enough?"She asked she never really used computers and would have no idea how do anything other then write something up.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca smiled pleased to be apart of something."Yes thank you so much for this"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca took the sheet and tucked it into her pocket."Yes ok.I will do that then.Thank you for your help Mistress"She said turning to leave.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca waved goodbye before she left.

Michelle Herondale | 33 comments Cam exhaled as he walked up to the headmistresses office door. He didnt feel like attending school because his completed it several times before, and now it was just boring. But he needed to find his sister, and he just recently heard that she enrolled here. So he knocked on the door. "Hello"

message 25: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Williams | 246 comments Alex approached the office and knocked on the door, hard. He was angry and wanted to use someone for a punching bag. Forcing himself to calm down, he inhaled a deep breath and awaited his fate.

message 26: by Perro (new)

Perro "Ah...." Maila knocked on the door to the office and shifted her bags a bit. The slip of paper she'd gotten on the entrance read the same as the name above the door. She took a breath, straightened up, and waited.

message 27: by Perro (new)

Perro Maila opened the door and pulled her things in along with her, "Good morning miss. I was told to come to the office of...." She consulted the slip, "Grant comma Ashley?"

Maila took a short look at the woman in front of her then looked away, suddenly shy again.

message 28: by Perro (new)

Perro Maila handed it over. It was in fancy writing that she could barely read anyway. She stood patiently by the open door.

message 29: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (last edited Dec 05, 2011 02:39PM) (new)

Regina | 490 comments Mod
Alexa stood outside the door thinking. I hear voices inside. I don't want to interrupt by knocking, but would I interrupt more by opening the door? Maybe they won't hear me if I knock. Oh, whatever. I'll go in.
She knocked on the door and then opened it. There was who she supposed the headmistress was and another girl. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she said. She didn't want to interrupt them, but she just assumed two teachers were talking gossip or something. "I'm sorry. I'll wait for you guys to finish," she said as she rushed out of the room.

message 30: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

Alexa waited outside for the people to finish talking.

message 31: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

"Thank you," Alexa said. "I'm new here, so do you think you could show me around a little? If it's okay with you, that is?"

message 32: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

((oh, ok))

message 33: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

((She's gonna leave, is that okay?))

Alexa looked at the time and realized she had to go to one of her classes. She rushed out of the room.

message 34: by Perro (new)

Perro ((Oh gosh, I'm so sorry I did that. D:( I don't usually. Now I feel horrible. Whenever you have Ashe ready the note said: New Student. Again. See to it that she gets settled? She's gone through a lot. ~Secretary. Thanks, sorry.))

message 35: by Regina, Volunteer Mod (new)

((Sorry, I had to leave because nothing was happening. :( ))

message 36: by Perro (new)

Perro "Uhm, yes I guess I need to be shown to my dorm, I need a key too..." Maila whispered shyly.

message 37: by Perro (new)

Perro "Ok, thank you miss." She smiled and lugged her bags out of the room behind her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 29, 2011 03:40PM) (new)

Alexander came to the door. Checking for multiple bodies, he knocked, seeing none. I hope I got the door of a nice head. I heard of a mean one passing a few doors. He thought.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um.. Hi. I'm Alexander. I'm new here. I just wanna find out a little about UEI and if there really is a mean headmistress/headmaster. Note, DO NOT call me 'Alex'" He thought he left something out. "Oh, my last name's Rosswell."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"How classes are here." He made a note to try to avoid a door with the name Jameskin.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" thanks. I know my way from here. And to stay away from Jameskin." Alexander began to leave.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamekin stormed in. "Ashe." He said quietly, steaming.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Look what some students did to my bloody office!" Jamekin said, creating an image in the air.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"A bunch of snotty little brats went and "Decorated" my office!" Jamekin growled, and the illsuion of steam coming out of his ears seemed very close to be happening.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"They're on the cruise," Jamekin said grudgingly, then his eyes popped open. "The Cruise! We gotta go, we're going to be late!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamekin looked after her. "Dammit." he muttered, then grabbed his briefcase from his mental shelving an ran after her.

message 47: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 118 comments Lumma walked in silently to the office. He looked guilty.