Creative Reviews discussion

Exciting News > In the Spotlight

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Danica Paige shined a little light my way: http://danicapage.blogspot.com/2011/1...

Why is Tom Crayder a pilot? Who is one of Splitter's favorite authors and why? Why should you care? (ok, that's for you to answer lol).

Danica runs a really nice blog and I was honored that she asked to do a piece on me. I loved the fact that she wanted me to do a piece on a favorite author because that is pretty far outside of what people normally ask of me.

Please show Danica some love and do the click thing to leave a comment.

Splitter

message 2: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments I left a comment! It was a great spotlight!

message 3: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Thank you, Cambria!

Splitter

message 4: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments sure!

message 5: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments Oh that's an interesting one! I was going to leave a commment but the work computer has decided not to let me see the verification code image (Blogger hates me so!) so can't.
Enjoyed that though!
JAC

message 6: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 726 comments Very nice Splitter! Congrats!

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (greeneyez2012) Danica is great and so are you splits! Great match ( interview wise ) ;)

message 8: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Splits? that makes him sound like a gymnast. ROFL.

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (greeneyez2012) Cambria wrote: "Splits? that makes him sound like a gymnast. ROFL."

How about split pea??? Lmao

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (greeneyez2012) Or banana splitter!!!!! I'm on a roll, see what happens on 4 hours sleep and sick meds?

message 11: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Hey People,

I went to vote on Cambria's books at http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/12... and found MY first book, The Reluctant (Crayder Chronicles #1) by C.S. Splitter , had climbed to 32 on that same list!

If you feel the urge, and I know you feel urges, please go throw a vote my way too. It would be fun to highlight it when it hits the top 20.

Thank you!
Splitter

message 12: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (greeneyez2012) C.S. Splitter wrote: "Hey People,

I went to vote on Cambria's books at http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/12... and found MY first book, The Reluctant (Crayder Chronicles #1) by C.S. Splitter,..."

Voted for you splitter aka banana splitter aka splits aka split pea!!!

message 13: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Thanks Tex :)

Splitter

message 14: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Thanks for the vote splitter. I voted for both your books this AM.

message 15: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments heheheh mine's on there too. But I voted for yours as well, both!

message 16: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments I didn't even know my second book was on there...

Splitter

message 17: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments Oh but I did! And voted for both!
(psst! I put the 2nd one there!)

message 18: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Ahhhh, you are so GOOD! Thank you!

And thank you all. (even though that The Reluctant has DROPPED a couple spots since I mentioned the list on here lol).

Splitter

message 19: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments Yeah, someone named Cambria has taken your spot Splitter. She has more friends than you.

message 20: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Oh, now you're just rubbing it in lol.

If I have to be surpassed by someone, Cambria would be my pick.

But there is no reason we BOTH can't get up there!

Splitter

message 21: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments Exactly! Tell Tom to start whoring it up.

message 22: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments LOL!!!!!
Awwww, Well, thanks Splitter. I have my eye on the very top.... Nicholas needs to move over. LOL.

I saw The Willing on there this AM when I found my books. I voted for both. JA- i had voted for yours a while back. :)

And I do NOT have more friends than Splitter. i just talk more and people vote to get me to be quiet and leave them alone. LOL.

message 23: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Sarah's up there too, we should let her stay :).

I voted for JAC too and, of course, Cambria. Whoever I recognized from here.

Wrong? I don't think so. Creative reviews has come to mean quality and community.

Splitter

message 24: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments How do you get your stories on those lists?

message 25: by C.S. Splitter (last edited Nov 09, 2011 03:33PM) (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments I have no idea, Ottilie. I have never been the one to put my books there. I guess Tricia was right....

Splitter

EDIT: HEY! I made it to 17 lol. Thank you all. Could I crack the top 10?

message 26: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments haha okay

message 27: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Ottilie- theres a little thing on the page you can click to add your book. Jenn added mine and Amy added Whiteout.

Splitter - !7 !!! WOW fantastic! You passed me! :) See you have tins more friends. I am 20. lol.

Great JOb! the top 10 is yours!!!

I voted for Sarah as well. ;)

message 28: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Yep, voted for Sarah too. She reminds me of an ex-girlfriend so I had to ;).

Splitter

message 29: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments ah okay thank you :) added them :)

message 30: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments i voted for you guys!

message 31: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments I'll go vote for yours Ottilie! Thanks for the vote. Last i looked Masquerade was at #10!

message 32: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments you're 10, 12, and 15!

Splitter

message 33: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments don't vote for Family Ties accidently added forgot my publisher switched out of smashwords before he added FT. aw yay! that's awsome!

message 34: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments ah forgot to say this, but thank you :)

message 35: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments your welcome and I already voted for family ties LOL

message 36: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments C.S. Splitter wrote: "you're 10, 12, and 15!

Splitter"

you r right behind me!!! Yay for us. lol.

message 37: by Michael (new)

Michael Gray | 15 comments You are now 9, 11, 15 Cambria, and Splitters one is 13....I'm loyal to my group and friends!!! :)

message 38: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Thanks Michael!

Lucky 13, eh? Good thing I do not have a problem with triskaidekaphobia.

message 39: by Michael (new)

Michael Gray | 15 comments hahahaha!!!!

Danica Page (One Page at a Time) (danicapage) Cambria, 9,10 and Splitter still 13, so definitely a good thing you don't have a problem. :)

I just found this thread.

message 41: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments Wouldn't you know the rest of them have knocked me down to 21 from 17!Isn't that queue-jumping?!
heheheh

Voted for yours, Ottilie;
JAC

message 42: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments Splitter, the other one that amuses me is pogonophobia, though that's not fear of the number 13....
JAC

message 43: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (greeneyez2012) I'm so stoked for you guys!!!

message 44: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments aw yay thank you!

message 45: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Thanks guys!!!! Michael - so great to see you on here! Thanks for voting all! Power to the CR peeps!! Lol

message 46: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments OMG, JAC...I only have that fear when it relates to women lol.

Thank you guys. It has been most amusing to watch the books (everyone's) move up the list. It's a pipe dream, but I think it would be awesome to see them all end up in the top ten....GO CREATIVE REVIEWS! That would turn a few more heads toward this group lol.

Splitter

message 47: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (greeneyez2012) C.S. Splitter wrote: "OMG, JAC...I only have that fear when it relates to women lol.

Thank you guys. It has been most amusing to watch the books (everyone's) move up the list. It's a pipe dream, but I think it would ..."

Hey, we know where it's at so that's all that matters.
Now, for the next Locke, King, Koontz, Meyer or whoever in this group, don't forget us!
Reading some of your stories you already have just as much or more talent than mentioned above.

message 48: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments hahahah I think that woman gets on my train!!

So have we hit 1000 yet? Nah...

Weasel Green website got hacked today and I had a day off for three different maintenance people to come fix my house so I spent the entire day sorting out the site and not one of the maintenance stuff got done. Still doing sorting out stuff but it's nearly time for OH to head home (always assuming Sony actually turned up to pick up his computer) and I'm still chasing various sets of incompetents! Only, now I only have ONE day's leave left between now and Christmas - and I didn't get ANY writing or editing done either!!

Still, have a look at www.weaselgreenpress.co.uk - there's something odd about the spacing on the first page and we need the other author info and books up, but we DID manage to get the Christmas Lites trailer on there!!
JAC

message 49: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (greeneyez2012) J.A. wrote: "hahahah I think that woman gets on my train!!

So have we hit 1000 yet? Nah...

Weasel Green website got hacked today and I had a day off for three different maintenance people to come fix my hous..."

That's awesome! Thank you ja!

message 50: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Cambria is DOMINATING the top ten.

I am like 12 and 22 or some such.

JAC is hanging in there and Sarah is like 3rd. Others are moving up.

I know I speak for all of us with books on that list when I say, THANK YOU!

Splitter

« previous 1