Ask Lisa See! discussion

Google groups

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sharon/ LFrog1386 (lfrog1386) | 32 comments This is another way to keep in touch with what Lisa is up to...it's great for up-to-date information on the latest news, contests and dialogue from Lisa to her fans.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!for...

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa See | 81 comments Mod
I love you guys in the Google Group!

Sharon/ LFrog1386 (lfrog1386) | 32 comments It's great because Larry is so good with keeping us up on what you are doing. Plus I won a book in one of the contests he runs, so if anyone wants a chance to win a book, definitely join up!

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Sharon/ LFrog1386 wrote: "It's great because Larry is so good with keeping us up on what you are doing. Plus I won a book in one of the contests he runs, so if anyone wants a chance to win a book, definitely join up!"

I just send him some DVDs of the film to use for a contest, so keep an eye out for that.

Sharon/ LFrog1386 (lfrog1386) | 32 comments I am still waiting for mine to arrive by mail-I've even tracked it-it was in town 4 days ago! I will be going to the PO to find out what the hold-up is since I've been waiting since July to see this film.

So I will gracefully bow out of the contest and let others enter and win in my stead! :)

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Larry's been out of town, so he hasn't had a chance to do a contest yet.

Sharon/ LFrog1386 (lfrog1386) | 32 comments I thought he started one but it didn't end. He asked about the Chinese American film festival and what award Snow Flower won. He didn't say that it was a contest, though, so maybe it was just a random fan question. I am curious about the award your film won since I looked at the website and saw no information about the film at all?

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Sharon/ LFrog1386 wrote: "I thought he started one but it didn't end. He asked about the Chinese American film festival and what award Snow Flower won. He didn't say that it was a contest, though, so maybe it was just a ran..."

Again, I think it's because he's been out of town.

The film won something like the Golden Angel Award.

Sharon/ LFrog1386 (lfrog1386) | 32 comments Cool. I can now sleep at night. Thank you. LOL