We love Susan Mallery! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Folders > Black Ties and Lullabies Discussion - November 16-30

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Black Ties and Lullabies by Jane Graves November Group Read #2 (November 16-30)

Shellbelle  | 1168 comments Mod
I can't wait for this one!

message 3: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Love this book. Can't wait to re-read it. Hopefully I can get Fifty Shades out of my head long enough to read it. lol

message 4: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Starting this book tonight...anyone up for reading with me?

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 468 comments I am! I just started it last night!

message 6: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) What do you think so far?

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 468 comments I'm not really wild about Jeremy so far but I love Bernie!

message 8: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) He's a bit of a douchebag. Bernie is my hero, though!

message 9: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ I'm prob gonna start it this weekend☺

message 10: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Jeremy definitely starts to grow on you. :) Love this book.

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 468 comments He does? I'm waiting for that moment! Right now I want to kick him in the face but Bernie is great!

message 12: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) It takes quite a few chapters for him to get his head on straight, but when he does he's great. :)

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 468 comments What chapter? I need to know when I can expect to like him! lol

message 14: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) lol Can't remember the actual number, but it's after the halfway point.

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hmatkins) I finished the book this morning. And I agree with you Jennifer, he does grow on you. :) They are so cute together - love the way it ends!

message 16: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ Read this in one sitting tonight. Jeremy was such an ass for the first half of the book. Surprised I really liked him by the end. They make a great couple. Loved Bernie right from the beginning!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.