The University of Enchanted Individuals discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
1st Building: School > Headmaster Ivar's Office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 186 (186 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 03, 2011 08:12PM) (new)

This is Professor Ivar Carmine's office.
description
AND there is a separate little table with a few little chairs around it so he can sit down and talk with the students. :)
description
He is one of the headmasters and founders of the University. You can come talk to him and ask him questions, don't be afraid, he's really a nice guy!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Professor Ivar is in right now, he is currently not teaching any classes. Feel free to come by.))

message 3: by Kirby (new)

Kirby Ayla stood outside the office door, heart pounding. She wiped her sweaty palms on her deerskin tunic (in which she now felt completely ridiculous, having seen that it looked NOTHING like what the others were wearing- but she had nothing else) and cleared her throat, dismayed at the sqeaky sound it emitted. She exhaled deeply, steeling herself, and then knocked on the door with a trembling hand.

message 4: by Kirby (new)

Kirby (well, will pick up tomorrow)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Professor Ivar looked up from his paperwork at the sound of the knock at the door. "Enter," he called and looked expectantly towards the entrance. He loved talking to the students. They were so young and fun. So many came to him that were insecure or unhappy, or felt like they didn't fit in, and the Headmaster could understand those. He had felt the exact same way.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Luther walked up to the professors door and knocked.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Enter," Professor Ivar looked expectantly at the door, eager to help the student standing there.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Luther pushed open the door and walked in."Nice office Professor"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivar smiled. "Thank you." he stood up and gestured to the chairs. "Please, have a seat."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Luther took a seat in one of the chairs."Thanks......So Uh....Not sure what to say.The front office told me to come up here since I was new."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Many students just see my name and decide they want to talk to me for no particular reason." Ivar smiled understandingly. He observed the student closely. "This is your first year, Luther?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes Professor...I use to go to a school in Japan but transferred here.Lets just say they found out who I was and they did not like it"Luther said with a mischievous smile.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're a werewolf." Ivar stated simply. "And they didn't want you around other students?" he sighed. "I know how that goes. Once everyone found out I was a phoenix, I was hated."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Luther held his stomach with laughter."I'm not wolf sir.I'm a dragon.Sorry I think I messed with my paper work."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivar laughed. "My apologies, Luther the dragon." he grinned at the student's amusement. "Perhaps I'm not so good at telling species apart as I thought!" he mused with a smile. "We don't get many dragons here."

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2011 10:57AM) (new)

Luther nodded."Oh no its ok.Dragons are a tricky breed.We blend in very well......until we get made and then all bets are off.Don't need to apologies."He said warmly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivar smiled. He liked Luther, he was warm and friendly, easy to talk to. "Dragons are tricky," he agreed. "But they are different, and unique. There are so few of them."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well sir now that I'm at the lovely institution I was wondering what classes I should take."Luther asked

message 19: by Kirby (new)

Kirby As the office door had been left ajar, Ayla stood outside listening to the conversation between the professor and the student, apparently named Luther. Althought the professor had already heard her knock, she had hidden in an alcove when she heard the other student coming, unable to bear the thought of trying to explain her situation in front of an audience any bigger than absolutely necessary. However, she began to doubt her decision when she heard that this student could also turn into an animal- and one even stranger than she! She knew that she'd have to learn to interact with the other students at some point...but for now she would just continue to listen.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, naturally you should take my classes," Ivar winked.

((Sorry, Kirby. Ayla can still come in.))

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2011 11:33AM) (new)

"What do you teach.Something cool right?"Luther asked excited.He was catching an odd scent but didn't know what it was.

message 22: by Kirby (new)

Kirby 'Well,' Ayla thought, 'these do seem like nice people. Maybe I better go in before there's even more people...' She poked her head into the office.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2011 05:54PM) (new)

"Well," Ivar mused. "I enjoy teaching them, but you might not find them particularly interesting. I teach art and shapeshifting." he answered. "Ah," he smiled when he saw a girl look in. "Come in, Ayla!" he greeted her cheerfully, gesturing to one of the other seats.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, I need to go. :( bye!!))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Both of those tings sound great"Luther said to him before turning in his chair to so Alya."Oh so I was smelling you"

message 26: by Kirby (new)

Kirby Ayla's mouth dropped open. 'Oh my God, I didn't even think of that- I must stink!'

"I-I-I'm so sorry," she stammered as her face filled with blood.

message 27: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitusne walked in, and upon smelling dragon, her brilliant green eyes widened and she began to back up. Taking one step at a time very carefully.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Luther chuckled."Oh no not like bad.I just caught your scent.You smell good"

message 29: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune's logical reasoning started to slow. Dragons, last time she checked, ate mamals, namely(in her case) foxes. To her, that was bad, very, very bad.

message 30: by Kirby (new)

Kirby Ayla couldn't tell if he was just trying to make her feel better or if he truly meant it. She remembered that there was such thing as a "shower," but bathing opportunities had been few and far between during her 6 years in the forest. She couldn't remember what people were supposed to smell like, but...no, wait, now another girl had come in, sniffing the air as if detecting some foul odor. 'Oh, no!' Ayla thought. 'I've got to find a shower!' She turned and ran from the room.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Luther looked at Kitsune and smiled."Hi.This place is really hoping"He said as he eyes shifted into silts for a brief moment.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivar sighed. "Poor Ayla," he shook his head. "Welcome," he smiled warmly at Kitsune. "And this place usually isn't this popular," he looked curiously at the door. "I wonder what it is about my plaque that interests people..."

message 33: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune gave Luther a glared and tossed her head, shifting her bangs out of her eyes and corossing her arms over her chest, "I just wanted to know if the school has any policies on small melee wepons. Like, if we can carry those."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"We are not against weapons that you can carry, but any use, or threatening of use will mean being expelled after one warning." Ivar answered.

message 35: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune looked behind her, "So ah, no maiming?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

(ashby.the ocean please.)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm trying to read all of the new 59 posts. >.< ))

"Absolutely no maiming." Ivar answered firmly.

message 38: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune rolled her fox-shaped eyes, "Fine. But he tottaly started it." she said and huffed, "I hate wizards." she put her hands on her slim hips, "You know?! Like, okay, so I walk into art,a nd he looks over at my sketch of this girl and guy holding hands and he's all, 'that looks nothing like them' and then I was all, 'Yeah? Let's see you do better!' and then he's all, 'Fine!' so he pulls out his wand thing and put a charm on the pencil so it drew perfectly! Then he goes, "POOF!" " she made a 'poof motion' with her black finger gloves adorned with gears and pieces of clock faces.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Kitsune lost Ivar somewhere between "he's all 'That looks nothing like them'" and "then I was all like, 'Yeah? Let's see you do better!'" Ivar cleared his throat, trying to make sense of what he had heard.
He paused. "Who is 'he'?" he asked.

message 40: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "I dunno! Weren't you listening? He went, 'poof!'" she made the popping motion with her hands again.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh," Ivar's brow furrowed. "But no maiming. You can take it up with them, but I don't want you cutting each other apart."

message 42: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune quirked her mouth to the side, "Fine."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Professor Ivar looked at Kitsune. "You're a werefox," he observed. "That much is obvious. What happened to your family?"

message 44: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kistune tightened her jaw and dug her nails in her naturally tan skin. "Why do you ask?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2011 05:41PM) (new)

Ivar tilted his head. He hoped he wouldn't embarrass himself this time--the way he had with Luther. He shook his head. "We don't have to talk about it."

message 46: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune nodded sharply and narrowed her eyes.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She obviously had no family she was near. Maybe they had died, or abandoned her. Ivar didn't want to push Kit, so he left her be. "What classes are you taking this year?" he asked her, hoping she would relax

message 48: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Art, and Shape Shifting, whever I like, I've already finished the courses." Kit said tensly, leaning against the wall.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shapeshifting has always fascinated me," Ivar smiled. "I'm the teacher of that class. But I'm still best at turning into my magical form." he rolled his eyes.

message 50: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kitsune raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?" she questioned, sounding vueagly interested

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.