Cover 2 Cover discussion

Halloween! > What Are You Afraid Of?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm always afraid of getting lost! It's an awful feeling!!

message 2: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Drowning. I will never swim

message 3: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Sounds like me with planes. I will never go on a plane. For some unknown reason I think I'll be okay with small ones well... until it's right there in front of me.
I always think I'm going to fall and crash.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I've never been on a plane, but they still scare me a little. I'm also afraid of getting really, really sick. I've never been really sick, either. The worst I've had was a cold or fever.

message 5: by Naomi Scarlett (new)

Naomi Scarlett Spiders. I hate Spiders.

message 6: by Soccer (new)

Soccer Gal | 20 comments Mod
im scared of rats, they really creep me out, i don't really know why.

message 7: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I don't like rats or cockroaches. But I don't think I'm scared of them. I'll scream if they come close but I think I just don't want them touching me.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I am afraid of my siblings getting lost in a park, church, store ect. or anyone in my family getting sick.

message 9: by Lara' (new)

Lara' | 18 comments I'm afraid of spiders, getting sick, drowning, heights. And also have a little Claustrophobia.

message 10: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 6 comments Lizards, Crickets plus GHOSTS. Though I love watching horror movies. LOL!

message 11: by Samantha (new)

Samantha I am scared of the most unusual thing...slugs, I hate them

message 12: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Kyle wrote: "Oh, I've eaten slugs. They go great on Ritz crackers.:D"

disgusting...my mum ate snails once - said they taste like rubber bulltes in butter

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Spiders are soooo creepy! Eww I hate them...I am also afraid of getting lost in amusement parks! I went to Atlantis in the Bahamas and got lost! That place is huge! anyways it scared me sooo bad

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Isairon wrote: "Kyle wrote: "Oh, I've eaten slugs. They go great on Ritz crackers.:D"

disgusting...my mum ate snails once - said they taste like rubber bulltes in butter"

I love snails they are so good!!

message 15: by Nataly (new)

Nataly (natalyreads) I am scared of cockroaches and bees. Cockroaches are just plain disgusting and when I see them I scream and I try to get away from it, but I can never bring myself to kill one. I have been afraid of bees ever since I got stung on my finger when I was younger and when one is around me I just freeze and hope it goes away.

message 16: by Em~Lost In A Dream~ (last edited Nov 06, 2011 08:40PM) (new)

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 26 comments Heights
Spiders
Ghosts
Anything scary
Being shunned
Getting lost or kidnapped
Moving somewhere else

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) Bees and ladders ( no not walking under them, being on them.) and I've gotten over my fear of escalators.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

clowns
bugs
blood
sometimes elevators

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily I (emilyi) Heights :-{
Bees :-{}

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

oh yeah bees!!
i like heights!

message 21: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments I have had quite a few nightmares about spiders. But more than anything I am afraid of death, I guess mostly the finality of it all. And I am more afraid for the loss of those I care most about, than I am for myself.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

i am also afaird of bad guys and robbers

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah me too

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

og

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I am afraid of high up places without bars......... and rollercoasters

message 26: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla (kismetkayla1431) | 9 comments I'm afraid of mice, they disgust me, I'm also afraid of heights

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle wrote: "Same here. Although I wasn't when I was a teen. I loved heights back then, went on all the scary rides...now, I can't even go there in my mind."

Wow I guess I am just a little "yikes" about hights that are over30 feet tall and have no safety bars to catch ya if ya fall you get what I am sayin'

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Makayla wrote: "I'm afraid of mice, they disgust me, I'm also afraid of heights"

I think there are alot of people who are afraid of heights.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I like heights

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle wrote: "I don't mind elevators, but I wouldn't want to be trapped in one. Yikes! I'd panic big time.:)"

Me too! ahhh saw a scary halloween movie where people got trapped on an elavator and I now sometimes think twice about getting on.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine wrote: "Yeah I like heights"

you must have a high thrill level

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg me too!!!! That's why I don't like elevators. What if the elevator was filled with people?????

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Um yeah sure

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine wrote: "Omg me too!!!! That's why I don't like elevators. What if the elevator was filled with people?????"

god now you're scaring me

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Um no thanks

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle wrote: "See the movie Devil...then tell me you're not afraid of elevators. :XD"

you guys are gonna give me nightmares

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahhh let's change the subject!!!!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I have always been afraid of clowns!!!!!!!! All that makeup and wigs and noises that they make totally freak me out!!!! Ahahahahah!!!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahhhhhh gtg!!!!!!!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) I wasn't afraid of clowns until I read a book in which the main character had a fear of clowns and they clowns tried to kill people. It was the Quillian Games by DJ MacHale

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

hate clowns as well they are freaks of nature not funny at all you guys ever watch ZOMBIELAND?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

No scary?
Charlotte, was that book about with the killing of people by clowns??

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine wrote: "No scary?
Charlotte, was that book about with the killing of people by clowns??"

in the end of ZOMBIELAND theres a zombie clown and it was completely a stroke causer cause it scared the hell out of me and of corse it was disgusting. oh and yeah it is sort of scary

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) Katherine wrote: "No scary?
Charlotte, was that book about with the killing of people by clowns??"

The Quillian Games by DJ Mac Hale its the 7th book in the pendragon series

message 45: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Kyle wrote: "I don't mind elevators, but I wouldn't want to be trapped in one. Yikes! I'd panic big time.:)"
Elevators terrify me. It's my fathers fault. I went on Tower of Terror way too young because he made me. I went on it again a couple years ago. Never again!

message 46: by Adriana (new)

Adriana The It Clown. Aaaaah! I hate you Stephen King! Why did I just look it up!!! I'm not going to be able to sleep... Don't look it up people. Don't look it up.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

What's the It Clown?????????

message 48: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 26 comments I am scared of bugs , spiders and mice/rats

message 49: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Love your picture (:

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Naomi wrote: "Spiders. I hate Spiders."

Hey I own over 200 tarantulas. there cool once you get to know them (well I was also raised around them too)

« previous 1