Cover 2 Cover discussion

How Are You As A Reader > When Do You Like To Read? / When Do You Not?

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 03, 2011 06:24AM) (new)

I know I love to read right when I wake up!!! But I always don't like to read when I'm eating! I always get something on the page, like water or maybe cereal hahha

message 2: by Adriana (new)

Adriana When it is raining or summer.

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 26 comments Adriana wrote: "When it is raining or summer."

Same.Also when I'm eating or on weekends.Or when I'm bored.

message 4: by Nataly (new)

Nataly (natalyreads) I love reading either really early in the morning, or at night, when there are no distractions. I don't mind reading at school, but I prefer home because I like reading out loud sometimes and I often cry in books, which I would not like doing in front of my classmates.

message 5: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I once volunteered at a library and was reading. I started crying and was trying to hide myself. That's why I too like to read at night. It's just me and my book.

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I like to read on days that I don't have any homework, so I can read longer. I don't like to read at school because it's always too loud to concentrate on my book.

message 7: by Naomi Scarlett (new)

Naomi Scarlett I like reading before i go to bed and whenever I'm bored

message 8: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Kaitlin wrote: "I like to read on days that I don't have any homework, so I can read longer. I don't like to read at school because it's always too loud to concentrate on my book."

I've actually been able to read at school in periods where the teacher doesn't really care. It's usually quiet for me.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I love to read whenever I see a book. :D

message 10: by Allison Linnette (new)

Allison Linnette (allisonma) | 11 comments Bridget wrote: "I love to read whenever I see a book. :D"

haha, totally agree :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Night

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) I read whenever I'm in the middle of a good book. Bad books, ya know, not so much.

message 13: by Mer Mayhem (new)

Mer Mayhem Well I read always, when I have time. But I prefer night and in long car travels. I think I don't have a moment that I don't want to read. Reading is my passion and my ruin.

message 14: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) I like to read whenever I have the time to. First thing in the morning, on my lunch break, breaks during class, at the gym on the elliptical, even at long stop lights in morning/evening traffic. I have learned that I can not read while on the treadmill because I will stop walking when something good happens which could lead to very embarrassing accidents at the gym. I also can not read a book in a moving car, thank goodness for audiobooks, my new best friends on a road trip ;-)

message 15: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) i like to read during boring school lectures and such, but then my teacher yells at me :(
i hate reading when we are assigned the books, and forced to read them.
i luv reading out side in the sun.
hate reading with kids running around me yelling and happily playing.
luv reading while sitting comfortabley.
hate reading when im not in the mood (which is rare)
luv reading when my mood is happy and hyper.

message 16: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments I like to read all the time!

message 17: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments But can't read while moving on the bus or in a car, get really sick!

message 18: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) i like reading at night quitely in my bedroom!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

whenever, really, like in school when the teach is not lookin' i'll pull out the book

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Leila wrote: "But can't read while moving on the bus or in a car, get really sick!"

yeah me too.... after a while of readin' in the car or so on i get sick as well (i keep tryin' even though i kno i will always be sick)

message 21: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) Robin wrote: "whenever, really, like in school when the teach is not lookin' i'll pull out the book"

omg thats what i do sometimes, lol i was once caught reading in essambly! and man was that embarassing:(

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha yeah i get caught a couple of times before but i still don't stop readin'

message 23: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Bridget wrote: "I love to read whenever I see a book. :D"

I read whenever I can...the sucky thing is I have to get glasses ;(

message 24: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Kristina Belikov wrote: "Robin wrote: "whenever, really, like in school when the teach is not lookin' i'll pull out the book"

omg thats what i do sometimes, lol i was once caught reading in essambly! and man was that em..."

I was reading during my teacher's Ss class, man lets just say that I had LOTS of studying because the next day i almost flunked the quiz!!! But I still got an A

message 25: by Adriana (new)

Adriana You almost flunked but got an A!? Aaahh! I would have flunked it! (;

Sometimes you just can't stop reading no matter what!

message 26: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Adriana wrote: "You almost flunked but got an A!? Aaahh! I would have flunked it! (;

Sometimes you just can't stop reading no matter what!"

yep...and I earned glasses for it;( What sucks the most is the fact that my mother thinks "that i should rest my eyes" so the iron king will have to wait ;(

message 27: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Kyle wrote: "I refuse to read on the john like my father does. I think that's disgusting."

It really is disgusting...I dont want to think about it

message 28: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Kyle wrote: "It's gross. Onto better topics."

thanks

message 29: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Nandanie wrote: "Adriana wrote: "You almost flunked but got an A!? Aaahh! I would have flunked it! (;

yep...and I earned glasses for it;( What sucks the ..."

Awww... too bad about waiting.

message 30: by Nandanie (new)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Adriana wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Adriana wrote: "You almost flunked but got an A!? Aaahh! I would have flunked it! (;

yep...and I earned glasses for it;( Wh..."

i know it SUCKS!

message 31: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Why do you have to wait. I never had to stop reading when I got my glasses. I think..

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

heyllo I am back as a member again sorry my sis deleted my site on here last night so i have to start all over again

message 33: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Why did your sister do that?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) I have to take my glasses off when I read so my vision doesn't get worse, and if it gets worse I have to get bifocals which is really weird and I don't want to.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Adriana wrote: "Why did your sister do that?"

she had a mental break down i quess but it sucked cuz now i have to start all over again

message 36: by Adriana (new)

Adriana But no mater what your vision will get worse. It doesn't get any better like I thought...

What are bifocals?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) Its when the glasses are split down the middle so when you look up the lens makes things appear closer and when you look down things appear normal. old people wear them, because their vision got worse but since my vision is kinda bad and Im only 14, they don't want it to deteriorate faster than possible.

message 38: by Adriana (last edited Nov 20, 2011 10:24AM) (new)

Adriana Oh. I know what you mean. I didn't know you could prevent that.

@Robin - I'm sorry but what question did you ask me? I love your pic and what?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) More like prolong it. but reading with my glasses on gives me a headache anyway.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Adriana wrote: "Oh. I know what you mean. I didn't know you could prevent that.

@Robin - I'm sorry but what question did you ask me? I love your pic and what?"

oh yeah your pic is from HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
you a fan? I am to!(if you are)
you seeing the second movie? I am!

message 41: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Charlotte- insert an inside joke here- wrote: "More like prolong it. but reading with my glasses on gives me a headache anyway."

Oh then it's cool then. But why can't you read now? You don't need glasses to read.

message 42: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Robin wrote: "Adriana wrote: "Oh. I know what you mean. I didn't know you could prevent that.

oh yeah your pic is from HOW TO..."

Yes! I just read the first book which is pretty different from the movie. I watched that movie twice in a row I loved it so much. (:

I want to see the second one! I don't really have any info on it. Is there a trailer out? What's it about? When does it come out!? Do you know?

message 43: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) deleted user wrote: "hahaha yeah i get caught a couple of times before but i still don't stop readin'"

lol me niether!

@Nandanie hehee thats funny! well the good thing is you aced it! i would have failed if i was in your place:(

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Adriana wrote: "Robin wrote: "Adriana wrote: "Oh. I know what you mean. I didn't know you could prevent that.

oh yeah your pic is f..."

like a few weeks and yeah theres a trailor it is so cute

message 45: by Adriana (new)

Adriana What!!!!!? I shall look for it now! Thanks XD

message 46: by Adriana (new)

Adriana It says it comes out in 2014.

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Baethge (22niel) I tend to get up early, so I like to read before everyone else wakes up

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I like to read in the afternoon or late at night. If it's raining, I like sitting on the patio and reading. But, I have to have time to read, which means...stepping away from writing, which is really hard!

message 49: by Erika (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) I like to read at night and i dont like to read in the morning