Cover 2 Cover discussion

How Are You As A Reader > Where Do You Love To Read?

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I know i love to read outside on a sunny day! But during the fall and winter I always read in a fluffy chair or... in my bed but at the end I'm always fast asleep!

message 2: by Adriana (new)

Adriana On my bed.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Me too, I always read while lying on my bed. It's nice and comfy.

message 4: by Naomi Scarlett (new)

Naomi Scarlett I read in my bed or on the couch and in the car if we're going on a long trip.

message 5: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I can only read in the car for like an hour but then I get the feeling of... ickiness.

Allison Linnette (allisonma) | 11 comments I like to read on my couch, the most, but I will read absolutely anywhere at anytime.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

In a easychair or streched over two chairs (Yea I know its weird)

message 8: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 18 comments I like to read in my dad's car (weirder)

message 9: by Naomi Scarlett (new)

Naomi Scarlett Adriana wrote: "I can only read in the car for like an hour but then I get the feeling of... ickiness."

Me too, if the trips too long i get lite headed and feel like I'm gonna throw up.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Naomi wrote: "Adriana wrote: "I can only read in the car for like an hour but then I get the feeling of... ickiness."

Me too, if the trips too long i get lite headed and feel like I'm gonna throw up."

I wonder why humans feel that way in the car reading?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Anywhere as long as people aren't staring at me.

message 12: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Um.. okay.

Have you experienced that before?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Well...no but it would be strange I bet ya

message 14: by Adriana (new)

Adriana It makes me smile thinking about it. (:
The image of my brother staring at me is pretty funny.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) The couch. But not sitting up straight.

message 16: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) i luv to read outside in the sun on soft grass, or on pillows or laying down on the floor, sitting back on my chair at school with my feet on the table

message 17: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments I got a new rocking chair for the birth of my second baby, I love to read while sitting there

message 18: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments Oh or out in the sun, on a blanket, in the grass, but only in summer

message 19: by Cassandre (new)

Cassandre | 2 comments I like reading on a comforadable chair, and sometimes my bed :D

message 20: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Leila wrote: "Oh or out in the sun, on a blanket, in the grass, but only in summer"

I can never read outside in the summer. I can't concentrate or see!

message 21: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) i can read anywhere, and i mean anywhere...once i spent 2 hours reading in the bathroom (sitting on the toilet) cuz there was too much people in the house and i couldnt find a peaceful place anywhere else lol!

gorra admit it was pretty uncomfortable:( lol

message 22: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Wow! 2! I think I've only spent half an hour.

message 23: by Soccer (new)

Soccer Gal | 20 comments Mod
I like to read anywhere really if it is nice and quiet

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I like to read on my patio or at my desk. Somewhere where it is quiet and I can really get into the story. A nice, comfy chair is also a great place to read, and I do like reading at the local B&N.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

anywhere really i will read while i am balancing

message 26: by Flora (new)

Flora Smith (bookwormflo) I get most of my reading done at work (shhh!!!)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Flora wrote: "I get most of my reading done at work (shhh!!!)"

LOL Nice. :)

message 28: by Adriana (new)

Adriana haha! I do the same in some classes.

message 29: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) i love to read at the library cuz that's the only peaceful place in my life(unfortunately) :D

message 30: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) Soccer wrote: "I like to read anywhere really if it is nice and quiet"

me 2

message 31: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) Cassandre wrote: "I like reading on a comforadable chair, and sometimes my bed :D"

me, on a comfortable chair or my bed when my room is clean. i have too many conditions

message 32: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) Travis wrote: "I know i love to read outside on a sunny day! But during the fall and winter I always read in a fluffy chair or... in my bed but at the end I'm always fast asleep!"

lol ha

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

i read absolutely anywhere

message 34: by Adriana (new)

Adriana would you read swimming underwater? (;

message 35: by Danyelle (last edited Dec 06, 2011 01:11PM) (new)

Danyelle (danisbooks) | 5 comments on my bad in my pjs

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 06, 2011 04:36PM) (new)

Adriana wrote: "would you read swimming underwater? (;"

Uh...NO
I wouldn't mind if it was possible but the book would be ruined and i can't wear my glasses underwater

Lol jk

message 37: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) how about in a shoe closet? if that was the only available spot :D

message 38: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) P-yew

message 39: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) Adriana wrote: "I can only read in the car for like an hour but then I get the feeling of... ickiness."

i feel like i'm going to keel over and die after i read for five/ten min in the car. NAUSEA

message 40: by Danyelle (new)

Danyelle (danisbooks) | 5 comments I read any where i want :D

message 41: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette Hornby (goodreadscomuser_jeanettehornby) | 1 comments Wherever, whenever. I can't sit and do nothing. Have to grab whatever's available and read it. Even brochures. I find it hard to go to someone's house and NOT read their mail. I think I have a problem.

message 42: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) oh, me too! if i'm eating or something i just start reading the newspaper. or the ads. or the back of a Kleenex Box..I can't STOP :D

message 43: by Josiah (new)

Josiah (kenjenningsjeopardy74) In winter, as it is now, I have a general tendency to want to read in front of the space heater in my bedroom. The floor is hard wood, but I don't mind sitting on it as long as I can stay warm. I get cold fairly easily, so I'll be doing a lot of my reading right there in my prime heated spot until springtime thaw announces itself.