Science and Inquiry discussion

The Fabric of the Cosmos: Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality
This topic is about The Fabric of the Cosmos
General > New fabric of the cosmos doc out !!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jeff Joseph One of the greatest science books is coming out on itunes.First episode available! Its really good! You might be able to get it somewhere else,if so please post

message 2: by David (new)

David Rubenstein | 855 comments Mod
Jeff wrote: "One of the greatest science books is coming out on itunes.First episode available! Its really good! You might be able to get it somewhere else,if so please post"

Thanks for the update, Jeff. I'm downloading the audiobook from the web site of our local library. Check your library--they might allow audiobook downloads, for free. I've already listened to Brian Greene's
The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos.

Jeff Joseph Thanks David, As I read now what I wrote before, I see that I was unclear in my post.( sorry I was a tad over excited) What I should have included, is that it is a new DOCUMENTARY BASED on the book The Fabric of the Cosmos. They (PBS) previously did a documentary based on Greenes other great book... The Elegant Universe.

message 4: by Kenny (new)

Kenny Chaffin (kennychaffin) The first three episodes (one remaining) of Fabric of the Cosmos from Nova is available to view from the PBS website. :)

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics/...