The Sending (The Obernewtyn Chronicles, #6) The Sending discussion

The Red Queen

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Paperback Princess Does anyone know if The Red Queen has to be bought if you've already got The Sending? It says that The Red Queen is the 2nd half of The Sending so I'm a bit confused, does anyone want to share their info?

message 2: by Liz (new) - rated it 3 stars

Liz the sending was to be the last book but because it was so long it was split into two books, the sending and the red queen. the sending (which is still like 700 pages so uh good call on splitting it) finishes on a cliffhanger and really is a part 1, but the red queen won't be released for a year or so. that's for the australian market, they might be doing something wacky for the US release, I dunno.

Obernewtyn Chronicles They will not be releasing either book in the US via paperback according to the publisher Random House. The Red Queen should be available in markets other than the US in the SECOND half of 2013

Zaryna Ok guys! if you live in the UK then part of The Red Queen has already been published but htere is another book to come out! If you live in Australia (like i do) then the last book published was The Sending an the next book publish will be The REd Queen. Ive read that Isobelle intends the publish it on October 20th i know its a long wait but im so excited!!!! :D

Obernewtyn Chronicles Elspeth wrote: "Ok guys! if you live in the UK then part of The Red Queen has already been published but htere is another book to come out! If you live in Australia (like i do) then the last book published was The..."

It will actually be Penguins choice when the book is published. She is still working on The Red Queen but only because of Penguin. The Red Queen that was listed to be released was actually just part of The Sending.

message 6: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Sinnott It's a 2014 release for Aus right?

Melliott So The Sending is NOT available in the U.S.? Or it is? I'm so confused. They change the titles, they package two together and call it something different and change the cover art...how do you know whether it's a new one or the same old book?

Zaryna the sending is available in US.. im pretty sure its just The Sending a single book..but yeah its confusing so im still not sure... :/

Ingrid Mears I can't wait till The Red Queen is out for sale. I am looking forward to seeing what happens to Elsbeth and her friends