Modern College Role Play discussion

One on One RP's > Chaneljcoco & ~DJ Sky~

Comments (showing 1-50 of 4,438) (4438 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((Okay, so what would you like to do?)) XD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((its totally up t you, im easy))

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((Do you have a charrie up already?))

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((okay, ill go look and mine is Justin. I hate actually starting a new one because i never know how to begin lol. but we'll come up with something))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((yes indeed we will lol. ill have a look at yours))

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((Okay I couldn't find yours, is it in the one on one's? Or the main one?))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((main but ill copy and past it into the 1 on 1 for you :D))

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((okay cool, I checked it out. I'm just going to start and we can take it from there lol))

Justin was pulling into the parking lot, he had his sun glasses on and pulled them off for a moment as he checked his face in the rearview mirror. He thought he looked pretty damn good. He grinned at himself and got out of the car, strolling towards the library, there was a book, that was way over due, that he needed to turn in.

((I might be on and off for a bit lol sorry))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((lol sounds good and thats cool i g2g soon to by the way))

Scarlet drove up slowly and parked next to Justin's car, her electric purple convertable sparkling in the sunlight. She pushed her sunglassed ontop of her head and ran her fingers through her blond hair. SHe swung her legs out of the car and headed towards the librar she brushed down her blakc mini dress as she walked, her black platform shoes clicking against the ground with every step

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((okay no problem XD))

Justin stood at the librarians desk, leaning on it. She was checking her computer to see exactly how late his book was so that he could pay the fee.
"This book is two months overdue..." she said, slightly shocked.
He shrugged, "What can I say, I've been into studying really hard." he chuckled.
she frowned, "Justin, you can't keep bringing these books in here so late and not expect to pay the fine...I'm going to have to charge you this time." she said, starting to calculate the cost.
He sighed, "Mrs. Trumbell...it is Mrs. isn't it?" he grinned. "You know me...you know my family...I'm good for it." he told her, even though the real reason he couldn't pay a simple library fine was because he'd been cut off from his grandparents until further notice.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet walked in and placed a book on the counter, then went past justin to the shelf

((bye))

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((Bye byezXD))

Justin was going to continue talking, but his eye was traveling with the hot blonde that just walked past him. He couldn't help but stare after her, eyeing her legs up to her butt in that mini skirt. He smirked to himself and followed her. Leaving the librarian to add up his tab.

message 16: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited Nov 03, 2011 10:58PM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((HIYA! :D:D))

Scarlet leaned back on her killer platform heels, she then couched down to the lower level grabbing a book. SHe pulled herself up, leaning on the top of the shelf. She read the prouloge of the book and smiled she closed it and eyed Justin, she smiled at him, then grabbed another book

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((Hi there!XD))

Justin grinned at her, "Anything I can help you with there?" he asked, even though he had no clue about anything to do with the library, he was obviously only trying to impress her.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((:D))

She smiled at him then crossed her arms over her chest "well you could, if you actually worked here" she winked at him

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) He chuckled, "I think I know my way around the library." he returned her wink with one of his own.

message 20: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited Nov 05, 2011 06:58PM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She blushed, this guy is hot! she thought "well i think im good" she smiled and walked past him to the front desk.

Tess smiled "Hey Scar, how's things?"
Scar shrugged then smiled "Boring as ever" she handed her the books
"You sure love your books dont you?"
SHe laughed quietly "sure do, the other ones over there" she pointed
Tess smiled "Thats cool." she scanned the books and handded them back "all yours enjoy"
Scar took them and smiled "thanks, cya" she looked to Justin, "I dont believe i got your name?"

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) He watched her interact with the librarian and grinned as she did so. "Justin... as in I am just in time to get your number." he winked. It was too late, he realized just how stupid that sounded. Inside he nearly killed himself. He continued to smile at her, then added suddenly, "And uh...Scar right? Let me guess, short for Scarlett?"

message 22: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited Nov 06, 2011 01:45AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((OMG HI! YOUR ON! YAY!))

She blushed then looked up at him. "Yeap, sure is, pass me your phone" she winked and extended her hand

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((LOL I'm sorry. I'm always on and off. I live in Italy so my timing is usually off from others right now.))

This was going much different than it usually did. She made this entire process so easy. He handed her his phone and waited.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((OMG! are you serious!? ITALY! IM PART ITALIAN! and french and spainsh, and a whole lot of things, but thats beside the poin. ITALY!? HOW COOL!))

She put her number in and handed it back, "there you go, ill be waiting for call or text" she winked at him then turned around

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((LOL it's actually not all that fun. I mean sight seeing is cool. But I definitely miss being in the states! France is where I would love to go!))

He grinned as he looked at his phone, checking her phone number. He's never been on this side before, he usually was the one that gave girls his number and sat back as they called him non stop. He shrugged, willing to try something new. He went back to the librarian and smiled, "So...how about waiving that fee?" he winked.
She looked at him and frowned, "How about you pay what you owe?" she asked.
Justin sighed and took out his check book, making it out for the amount owed. He left the library and walked over to the student cafe to grab a coffee.,

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((OMG! i live in france!))

Scar sighed and grabbed her latte, she sat down in the student cafe, drinking it slowly

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((Omg you do??? COOL! lol))

Justin ordered an irish cream and looked around. Hot girls everywhere, and one that he even recognized. He smiled to himself as he watched her.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((yeah it is pretty awesome here, i live in Paria but i go all over on weekends, went to Marseille the other day, amazing place it is :D))

SHe sipped her latte then put it down, she spun it around a few times then looked around. She saw Justin and smiled at him

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((I want to go to Paris on New Years, is it worth it?))

He grinned back at her as he waited on his coffee. He gave her a wink.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((totally, the people here are so nice! do you speak french? cuz it does come in handy lol))

She blushed and winked back at him

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((Ugh no, I don't I'm still learning Italian lol. So did you move there from the states or have you lived there all your life?))

He receieved his coffee and went to her table, not even asking to sit, he just sat across from her. "Well now we must stop meeting like this Scarlett." he told her playfully.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((lived here my whole life :D hey how long you on for??))

She smiled and looked up at him "Id rather we didnt" she winked

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((I should be here another 30 minutes or so lol))

He smirked at her, "Well then... let's see where this unexpected meeting takes us." he sipped his coffee looking into her lovely eyes.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((well ill be gone for around 10 mins okay ill be back REALLY quickly, promise))

"Lets" she blushed and sipped hers

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((okay no problem))

"What are you majoring in?" he asked her.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((backs :D))

"Desinging and biology" she smiled. "you?"

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((welcome back!))

He nodded, "Believe it or not I'm majoring in psychology." he chuckled.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) "So where are you from?" he asked her. His phone started to buzz, he looked at it and put it in his pocket.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She sipped her latte "Spain" she smiled, "you sure you dont need to get that?"

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) He shook his head, "Nah, it's not important." he smiled looking at her again. "So...Spain. Lovely place, hence the fact that you are a lovely lady."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "I bet you say that to most of the girls huh?" she giggled "yeah, it is a lovely place, how about you?"

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) He chuckled at her comment, "Nah, only when I actually mean it. My father is Italian and my mother is English. So I'm a little bit of it all." he smiled. He sipped his coffee again, his phone started to buzz. He ignored it. So how long have you uh...been here?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She shrugged "Around a year?" she looked at his phone "honestly Justin, just check it"

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) He sighed, "It's just my mom." he chuckled, "She's always just trying to check on me. Now you...you interest me more." he smiled.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "So it would seem" SHe looked at him "So how long have you been here?"

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) ((gonna go in about 20 minutes))

"All my life." he shrugged. "I was born here, my parents are the ones that got to do the traveling."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((naww okay))

"where are they now?"

~iMoiselleChanel~ (iMoiselleChanel) "At home, about six blocks away." he laughed.
A blonde girl walked in, she looked pretty upset. She stood in line to order a coffee. Justin noticed her and turned his head, trying to hide his face, "So...do you maybe want to go somewhere and talk?" he asked, hopeful.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scar looked over at the blonde girl "yeah, i just mihgt go see if shes okay" she got up and walked over to her. "hi, are you okay? you seem really upset"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89

unread topics | mark unread