SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Archive: Past Book-of-the-Month > The Year of the Dragon 2012

Comments Showing 1-50 of 487 (487 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Christina (AKA Babbling) (last edited Nov 03, 2011 05:36PM) (new)

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments **Posted here, per Sandra's recommendation :D **

The Year of the Dragon 2012

According to the Chinese Zodiac, 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. In honor of the event, I thought I would do a personal challenge. I mentioned it our mod, Sandra (the dragon aficionado), as a possible self-challenge. So, here we are.

When: 23 January 2012 - 9 February 2013 (12 months)
Total # of Books: Self-determined, plus Bonus

Super-easy and Flexible Guidelines:
1. Re-reads allowed as long as the books are re-read in their entirety.
2. All formats (print, ebook, audiobook) are acceptable
3. All genres acceptable (YA, erotica, fantasy, PNR).
4. Individual short stories within anthologies are acceptable, as well as full anthologies that feature dragon-centric stories. Only rule: the dragon must play a major roll in the story (easier to do in shorter stories).

Now for the "challenging" part:
The dragon/dragon-shifter must be a major character in the book. In paranormal romance, that means either the hero or heroine (or both) must be the dragon-shifter. In urban fantasy, that could mean the main character's love interest or friend/companion is the shifter and has a large role in the plot. If it's a "real" dragon (as in Novik's Temeraire, for example), the dragon must have a major role.

BONUS: Books that have the word "dragon" in their titles -- or a dragon on the cover, even if there isn't a dragon in the book. *updated*

-- The official start date is 23 January. I'm posting this early so others have time to decide if they want to join and gather books
-- No need to create a list up front, you may post as you go.
-- Late joiners welcomed -- books started on/after the challenge's official start date will count.

Don't forget to add the date you completed the book. Ratings are optional.

Special note about short stories and anthologies:
-- If you only read one story within the anthology, please use the example below:

"Dragon on Top" by G.A. Aiken (Dragon Kin #4.5), Supernatural

-- If you read more than one story/entire anthology of dragon stories, please list the anthology title first, then the individual stories (and if they are part of a series).

message 2: by Christina (AKA Babbling) (last edited Apr 07, 2012 06:58PM) (new)

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Looking for dragon books?

Amy's Dragon Shelf
Sandra's Dragon Shelf
Mary's Dragon shelf
Barbara's Dragon Shelf

Dragon Series (1st book):

Dragon Shifters
Kiss of Fire (Dragonfire, #1) by Deborah Cooke Dark Embers (Dragon's Heat, #1) by Tessa Adams Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1) by G.A. Aiken Dragon Heat (Dragon, #1) by Allyson James You Slay Me by Katie MacAlister The Smoke Thief (Drakon, #1) by Shana Abé

Dragons
His Majesty's Dragon (Temeraire, #1) by Naomi Novik Eragon (Inheritance, #1) by Christopher Paolini

Young Adult (both types)
Flying Blind (The Dragon Diaries, #1) by Deborah Cooke Firelight (Firelight, #1) by Sophie Jordan

Not-So-Obvious Dragons
Stormwalker (Stormwalker, #1) by Allyson James Destiny Kills (Myth and Magic, #1) by Keri Arthur Lucan (Pendragon Legacy, #1) by Susan Kearney Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward

Dragon-centric Anthologies
Dragon Lovers (Includes Guardians, Book 2.5) by Jo Beverley

Dragons from non-centric series
Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison Within the Flames (Dirk & Steele, #11) by Marjorie M. Liu The Witch Thief by Lori Devoti

Dragon in the title or/and on the cover (but not in the book)
The Dragon and the Pearl (Tang Dynasty, #2) by Jeannie Lin

message 3: by Christina (AKA Babbling) (last edited Dec 15, 2012 07:48PM) (new)

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Mine.SOS: The Year of the Dragon 2012
23 January 2012 - 9 February 2013 (12 months)

Goal: 12-15 books

4/?

✔ 01. Winging It by Deborah Cooke - 3 May 12
✔ 02. Flashfire by Deborah Cooke - 6 Mar 12
✔ 03. Ember's Kiss by Deborah Cooke - 14 Oct 12
✔ 04. Taming The Dragon by Kendra Leigh Castle - 15 Dec 12
05. Blazing the Trail by Deborah Cooke

Winging It (The Dragon Diaries, #2) by Deborah Cooke Flashfire (Dragonfire, #7) by Deborah Cooke Ember's Kiss (Dragonfire, #8) by Deborah CookeTaming The Dragon by Kendra Leigh Castle

Blazing the Trail (The Dragon Diaries, #3) by Deborah CookeDark Embers (Dragon's Heat, #1) by Tessa AdamsThrone of Jade (Temeraire, #2) by Naomi NovikDragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1) by G.A. AikenFirewalker (Stormwalker, #2) by Allyson James

message 4: by Wan (last edited Feb 12, 2012 07:19AM) (new)

Wan (wanwaddell) | 612 comments The Year of the Dragon 2012
1/15

Dragon Shifters:1st in Series
1.Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken
2.To Challenge a Dragon by Shelly Laurenston
3.The Smoke Thief by Shana Abe
4.Kiss of Fire by Deborah Cooke
5.Love in the Time of Dragons by Katie MacAlister
6.Dark Embers by Tessa Adams
7.Maiden Flight by Bianca D'Arc
8.The Barbarian Prince by Michelle M. Pillow
9.The Savage King by Michelle M. Pillow

Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1) by G.A. Aiken To Challenge A Dragon (Dragon Kin, #1) by Shelly Laurenston The Smoke Thief (Drakon, #1) by Shana Abé Kiss of Fire (Dragonfire, #1) by Deborah Cooke Love in the Time of Dragons (Light Dragons, #1) by Katie MacAlister Dark Embers (Dragon's Heat, #1) by Tessa Adams Maiden Flight (Dragon Knights, #1) by Bianca D'Arc The Barbarian Prince (Dragon Lords, #1) by Michelle M. Pillow The Savage King (Lords of the Var, #1) by Michelle M. Pillow

Dragon in Title:
1.Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman
2.The Last Dragoneye by Alison goodman

Eon Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1) by Alison Goodman Eona The Last Dragoneye (Eon, #2) by Alison Goodman

Dragon on Cover:
1.Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward 2/6 (5)
Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward

message 5: by Lauren (last edited Dec 10, 2012 04:28AM) (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Sounds very challenging.
I'll also try to do 12 and will post as I go.

Year of the Dragon
January 23, 2012 - February 9, 2012
Complete 10/12

1. Kiss of Fire by Deborah Cooke Jan 27
2. Kiss of Fury by Deborah Cooke May 29
3. Dark Embers by Tessa Adams Feb 12
4. Hidden Embers by Tessa Adams Apr 12
5. Forbidden Embers by Tessa Adams
6. Dragon Actually by G. A. Aiken Mar 16
7. The Smoke Thief by Shana Abe July 4
8. Kiss of Fate by Deborah Cooke
9. Never Again by Michele Bardsley
10. Lover Eternal by J. R. Ward May 3
11. About a Dragon by G.A. Aiken July 25
12. What a Dragon Should Know by G.A. Aiken Sept 10

Kiss of Fire (Dragonfire, #1) by Deborah Cooke Kiss of Fury (Dragonfire, #2) by Deborah Cooke Dark Embers (Dragon's Heat #1) by Tessa Adams Hidden Embers (Dragon's Heat, #2) by Tessa Adams Forbidden Embers (Dragon's Heat #3) by Tessa Adams Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1) by G.A. Aiken The Smoke Thief (Drakon, #1) by Shana Abé Kiss of Fate (Dragonfire, #3) by Deborah Cooke Never Again (Wizards of Nevermore, #1) by Michele Bardsley Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward About a Dragon (Dragon Kin, #2) by G.A. Aiken What a Dragon Should Know (Dragon Kin, #3) by G.A. Aiken

message 6: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23887 comments I'm in and will do as many as I can. LOL. In other words, lots.

message 7: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1586 comments I'm in. Any excuse to re-read Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison . I'll shoot for 12 & post as I go... unless I figure it out sooner.

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "I'm in. Any excuse to re-read Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison. I'll shoot for 12 & post as I go... unless I figure it out sooner."

:D Dragos! Obviously, this book does count...but not the others (so far) in the series. Not enough Dragos to count. He's a "Special Guest Star". ;-)

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Lauren wrote: "Sounds very challenging.
I'll also try to do 12 and will post as I go."

Your not locked into any number, so if you can't come up with 12, than you can always change. :D

Thanks for joining!

message 10: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1586 comments The others in the Elder Races are good, but not for a re-read anytime soon, IMHO.

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Sandra wrote: "I'm in and will do as many as I can. LOL. In other words, lots."

:D I'm counting on that. ;)

message 12: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 2752 comments That's my sign in the Chinese Zodiac...too bad I'm not much into Dragon books!

message 13: by Kerstin (last edited Jul 12, 2012 07:27AM) (new)

Kerstin | 862 comments I'm in and try to do 12 books.

The Year of the Dragon 2012
When: 23 January 2012 - 9 February 2013
3/12

Dragon Shifters:

1. Playing With Fire by Katie MacAlister 13/7/12 ★★★
2. Up In Smoke by Katie MacAlister
3. Me and My Shadow by Katie MacAlister
4. Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken 9/3/12 ★★★★
5. About a Dragon by G.A. Aiken 29/3/12 ★★★★
6. What a Dragon Should Know by G.A. Aiken
7. Last Dragon Standing by G.A. Aiken
8. The Dragon Who Loved Me by G.A. Aiken
9. How to Drive a Dragon Crazy by G.A. Aiken

Dragons:
10. Crucible of Gold by Naomi Novik

Playing With Fire (Silver Dragons, #1) by Katie MacAlister Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1) by G.A. Aiken About a Dragon (Dragon Kin, #2) by G.A. Aiken

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Wan "Artemis", the Dark-Hunters' Goddess wrote: Dragon on Cover: ..."

Huh. That's a good idea...though for the life of me, I don't know why it didn't occur to me... :D

Adding it to the Bonus.

message 15: by Steph, Serious series addict (last edited Nov 04, 2011 05:16AM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments The Year of the Dragon ~ 2012
Duration: 23 Jan - 9 Feb 2013

PNR/UF ~ Dragon | Character:

BONUS ~ Dragon | Title:

BONUS ~ Dragon | Covershot:

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Steph wrote: "I love it, Christina! I'm in! Dragon goodness! Sweet!
List to follow.

{Steph's space}"

:D Thanks, Steph!

message 17: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments :D Thank you for creating a fun challenge for us all to take part in w/ya.

message 18: by Cindy (eclecticfirefly) (last edited Mar 31, 2012 07:49PM) (new)

Cindy (eclecticfirefly) (eclecticfirefly) | 1237 comments Great challenge! I'll be joining in. I've got the whole G.A. Aiken series to read..... and some Bianca D'Arc. I'll just save them for next year!

message 19: by Lisa Kay (last edited May 30, 2012 12:24PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1586 comments SOS: ~ The Year of the Dragon 2012 ~

Duration: January 23, 2012 - February 9, 2013 (12 months)

4/12

1. ✔ Lover Eternal, by J.R. Ward ★★★★✩ OneClickDigital 1/27 “buddy read”
2. ✔ Kiss of Fire, by Deborah Cooke ★★★½✩ PB 2/20 “buddy read”
3. ✔ You Slay Me, by Katie MacAlister ★★★★✩ OneClickDigital 3/6
4. ✔ Dragon Bound, by Thea Harrison ★★★★★ audible.com 5/5 [“re-read” via audio]
5. Prophecy: Child of Earth, by Elizabeth Haydon (PB) - currently reading
6. Fire Me Up, by Katie MacAllister (OCD)

Read
Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward Kiss of Fire (Dragonfire, #1) by Deborah Cooke You Slay Me (Aisling Grey Guardian, #1) by Katie MacAlister Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison

Currently Reading
Prophecy Child of Earth (Symphony of Ages, #2) by Elizabeth Haydon

Possibilities:
Fire Me Up by Katie MacAlister Dark Embers (Dragon's Heat #1) by Tessa Adams Queen of Dragons by Shana Abé The Treasure Keeper by Shana Abé The Time Weaver by Shana Abé Last Dragon Standing (Dragon Kin, #4) by G.A. Aiken Destiny Kills (Myth and Magic, #1) by Keri Arthur Cast in Shadow (Chronicles of Elantra, #1) by Michelle Sagara West Lucan (Pendragon Legacy, #1) by Susan Kearney Playing With Fire (Silver Dragons, #1) by Katie MacAlister

message 20: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments Thanks for creating such an awesome challenge, Christina! Who doesn't love dragons! I'll be joining too.

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Thanks, ladies! :D

And thanks for joining!

message 22: by Mary C (new)

Mary C (marymaryalwayscontrary) | 2488 comments I have lots of Dragon books and plan to read at least 1 series soon. But I'm going to hold off officially joining because I am in too many challenges now. I'm going to keep track though on my own Challenge Thread and see if I can get this one in too.

message 23: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Babbling AKA Christina wrote: "Lauren wrote: "Sounds very challenging.
I'll also try to do 12 and will post as I go."

Your not locked into any number, so if you can't come up with 12, than you can always change. :D

Thanks Christina. 12 means one book per month, which I should be able to manage *hopefully* , lol!

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Mary wrote: "I have lots of Dragon books and plan to read at least 1 series soon. But I'm going to hold off officially joining because I am in too many challenges now. I'm going to keep track though on my own ..."

I can relate. :) There's plenty of time yet before it starts and you can always join in later. Join us when you can, Mary.

Oh, and yes, you can cross-challenge the books (I'd be insane if I didn't allow it!) :)

message 25: by Awesomevegan (AKA JenReads) (last edited Nov 04, 2011 10:36AM) (new)

Awesomevegan (AKA JenReads) (awesomevegan) | 468 comments I was wondering about year long challenges for next year. I will give this a try and try to read 6 - 12 books for it. I need to make my list... If anyone has any recommendations for me please let me know. I plan to read Vanish and the Eragon series. I love YA but I could throw some adult ones in there if they are amazing. I am not very into straight up UF. I try but I just am not crazy over it.

Also any other good long challenges for next year so I can get planning? 3, 6 or 12 month ones?

message 26: by Awesomevegan (AKA JenReads) (last edited Dec 04, 2011 08:49AM) (new)

Awesomevegan (AKA JenReads) (awesomevegan) | 468 comments The Year of the Dragon 2012
0/6-12

Dragon Shifters:
1. Vanish
2. Hidden
3. Sorcha's Heart

Dragon on Cover:
1. Eragon
2. Eldest
3. Brisingr
4. Inheritance

Dragon in Title:
1. Voices of Dragons
2. Dragon Dreams

message 27: by Vi (new)

Vi | 886 comments Hey DG! That's a coincidence. So am I. :)

D.G. ~Shameless Hussy~ wrote: "That's my sign in the Chinese Zodiac...too bad I'm not much into Dragon books!"

message 28: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments How cool guys..dragon as a sign? :-)

message 29: by A_Vishous_Fan (new)

A_Vishous_Fan | 10 comments This challenge is absoluteyl perfect. I've been wanting to read about dragons, Specially G. A. Aiken
Dragon Kin series and Katie MacAlister series also.
Later I will put up a list. I can't wait to start this challenge. Thank you so much for coming up with this challenge.

message 30: by Mary C (last edited Nov 04, 2011 12:53PM) (new)

Mary C (marymaryalwayscontrary) | 2488 comments I love Dragons. I will be reading Inheritance soon. My kid keeps asking me when it's coming out.

I have the Deborah Cooke series and then a few other first in a series for dragon books. And some Pern books. I have the first 2 Dragons Heat books, the first Elder Races book and 4 of the Deborah Cooke books. 2 Pern books.

I'm trying to avoid starting any new series with a similar theme to ones I have going already. (I'm starting to confuse my Vamps, Weres and Mercenary/Military groups).

message 31: by Lisa Kay (last edited Nov 04, 2011 05:13PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1586 comments Does anyone know if Destiny Kills (Myth and Magic, #1) by Keri Arthur , by Keri Arthur would apply to this challenge? Several people have shelved it as "dragon."

message 32: by Lis (last edited Feb 09, 2013 07:16PM) (new)

Lis | 3607 comments I'm in!

SOS: The Year of the Dragon 2012
23 January 2012 - 9 February 2013 (12 months)

17/15

Practice Read Dragon Actually by G A Aiken ★★★★✩ 1/2/12
OK, this happens when you don't pay attention to dates...

1. About A Dragon ★★★★✩ 2/23/12
2. Kiss of Fire ★★★✩✩ 2/29/12
3. Dragon Warrior ★★★1/2✩ 5/1/12
4. Dragon Lord ★★★1/2✩ 5/3/12
5. Dragon's Kiss ★★★✩✩ 5/6/12
6. Nightwalker ★★★★✩ 10/9/12
7. Lord's Fall ★★★★1/2 11/13/12
8. Blood Royal ★★★★ 12/20/12
9. Blood Queen ★★★1/2 12/22/12
10. Blood Rebellion ★★★1/2 12/24/12
11. Blood War ★★★1/2 12/25/12
12. Demon Lost ★★★★ 12/28/12
13. Mortal Ties ★★1/2 12/25/12
14. Demon Lost ★★★★ 12/28/12
15. Demon's Quest ★★★★ 2/5/13

BONUS (Dragon in the Title):
Dragon Warrior
★★★★✩ 1/29/12

BONUS (Dragon on the Cover):

Blood Domination ★★★1/2 12/18/12

READ: Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1) by G.A. Aiken About a Dragon (Dragon Kin, #2) by G.A. Aiken Dragon Warrior (Midnight Bay, #2) by Janet Chapman Kiss of Fire (Dragonfire, #1) by Deborah Cooke Dragon Warrior by Shéa MacLeod Dragon Lord (Dragon Wars, #2) by Shéa MacLeod Dragon's Kiss (Shadow of the Dragon, #1) by Tielle St. Clare Nightwalker (Stormwalker, #4) by Allyson James Lord's Fall by Thea Harrison Blood Domination (Blood Destiny, #4) by Connie Suttle Blood Royal (Blood Destiny #5) by Connie Suttle Blood Queen (Blood Destiny #6) by Connie Suttle Blood Rebellion (Blood Destiny, #7) by Connie Suttle Blood War (Blood Destiny, #8) by Connie Suttle Demon Lost (High Demon #1) by Connie Suttle Demon's Quest (High Demon #4) by Connie Suttle Mortal Ties (World of the Lupi, #9) by Eileen Wilks

message 33: by Mary C (new)

Mary C (marymaryalwayscontrary) | 2488 comments Lisa it has dragons in it. I just did a word search on Amazon and the word dragons is in the book 102 times.

message 34: by Mary C (new)

Mary C (marymaryalwayscontrary) | 2488 comments Urgh it's in 1st person. What's with the obsession of Urban Fantasy and Cozy writers of making every book 1st person? I spend enough time living my own life in 1st person. When I read, I prefer to body hop among the primary characters.

message 35: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1586 comments LOL! Thanks, Mary!

message 36: by Literary Ames (last edited Dec 08, 2012 07:12PM) (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 1854 comments I'm in! I even have a dedicated dragons shelf which make it easier to pick and choose what to read.

Total # of Books: 10-12

*have 'dragon' in their titles.

1) Flying Blind* 3★ Jan 25
2) About A Dragon* 4★ Feb 8
3) What a Dragon Should Know* 5★ Mar 13
4) Last Dragon Standing* 4★ May 26
5) Destiny Kills 1★ Jun 14
6) Seraphina* 5★ Jul 24
7) The Dragon Who Loved Me* 5★ Aug 31
8) How to Drive a Dragon Crazy* 3★ Sep 5
9) Stormdancer 1★ Sep 24
10) The Audition 4★ Oct 6

Flying Blind (The Dragon Diaries #1) by Deborah Cooke About a Dragon (Dragon Kin, #2) by G.A. Aiken What a Dragon Should Know (Dragon Kin, #3) by G.A. Aiken Last Dragon Standing (Dragon Kin, #4) by G.A. Aiken Destiny Kills (Myth and Magic, #1) by Keri Arthur Seraphina (Seraphina, #1) by Rachel Hartman The Dragon Who Loved Me (Dragon Kin, #5) by G.A. Aiken How to Drive a Dragon Crazy (The Dragon Kin, #6) by G.A. Aiken Stormdancer (The Lotus War, #1) by Jay Kristoff The Audition (Seraphina, #0.5) by Rachel Hartman

Possibilities:
Own How to Train Your Dragon. Cressida Cowell by Cressida Cowell The Dragon Keeper (Rain Wild Chronicles, #1) by Robin Hobb Stormwalker (Stormwalker, #1) by Allyson James Heart of the Dragon (Atlantis, #1) by Gena Showalter The Princess's Dragon by Susan Trombley The First Dragoneer (The Dragoneers Saga, #0) by M.R. Mathias A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2) by George R.R. Martin Playing With Fire (Silver Dragons, #1) by Katie MacAlister

From the library Dragonflight (Pern Dragonriders of Pern, #1) by Anne McCaffrey Buy? The Bride and the Beast (Fairy Tales, #2) by Teresa Medeiros Dragon Lord (Dragon Wars, #2) by Shéa MacLeod

Read before challenge date: Dragon Warrior by Shéa MacLeod

message 37: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1586 comments Great! Thanks, Amy!

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Awesomevegan (AKA JenReads) wrote: "I was wondering about year long challenges for next year. I will give this a try and try to read 6 - 12 books for it. I need to make my list... If anyone has any recommendations for me please let m..."

The only dragon YA I'm familiar with is The Dragon Diaries trilogy by Deborah Cooke. It's a spin-off of her paranormal romance series.

As for next year challenges, I'm guessing Steph and her minions are working on that. ;-) She's got a poll set up about which challenges we'd like to see return for next year. :D

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Amy or "Ames" wrote: "I'm in! I even have a dedicated dragons shelf which make it easier to pick and choose what to read.

Total # of Books: Self-determined, plus Bonus"

Amy, I'm adding a link to your shelf to message #2. I should add Sandra's, too.

message 40: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23887 comments Yep, you can add mine. LOL. Sandra's Dragons

message 41: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments Wow Sandra, I like!

message 42: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1586 comments Yeah, wow!

message 43: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23887 comments ;)

message 44: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments Nice! I'm off to scour your dragon shelves, Ames & Sandra. :D

message 45: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 1854 comments Wow, Sandra's shelf puts mine to shame!

message 46: by Tessa (new)

Tessa (tessamc) | 171 comments Great idea, I love dragons! Thanks for organizing this challenge! I'm in and will post as I can. This is such a great group. I especially like being able to rummage through shelves and reviews to get great recommendations. The level of organization in your libraries is mind blowing!! {{bowing to masters!!}}

message 47: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6408 comments Feel like I'm really late for the party! But, I'm in, too.

Purty list up later (well, format with blanks!), but I'm going for a dozen, at least!

message 48: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 1854 comments More places to find dragon books:
http://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/d...
http://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/d...

On the top right-hand side of those pages are listopias with dragons, too.

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Judithe wrote: "Feel like I'm really late for the party! But, I'm in, too.

Purty list up later (well, format with blanks!), but I'm going for a dozen, at least!"

Not so late. ;-) Welcome!

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Amy or "Ames" wrote: "Wow, Sandra's shelf puts mine to shame!"

I wasn't kidding when I called her the "dragon aficionado". :D

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10