Q&A with Marie Treanor discussion

Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new)

Marie Treanor | 24 comments Mod
Hello and welcome to my first ever Goodreads Q&A. Since I've never done this before, I hope you'll forgive any bumbling or floundering :).

I'm very glad to see you here! Please introduce yourself and say hello on this thread. And feel free to ask me anything you like on new threads.

Perhaps I should start the introductions with my own! I'm Marie Treanor, a Scottish writer of mainly paranormal romance, with American publishers. I have over 20 e-books of varying length published with small presses (Samhain, Ellora's Cave, Changeling Press and The Wild Rose Press). BLOOD ON SILK, which opens the AWAKENED BY BLOOD trilogy, was my "New York debut" with NAL Signet Eclipse.

On a more personal note, I live on the east coast of Scotland, I'm happily married with three children aged 16, 15 and 8 and I love writing :).

OK, over to you :)

Marie

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 3 comments Hi! I'm Michelle, long time reader (of anything not nailed down) and book reviewer for Reading Lark. I have two sons, 9 and 7, and what I lovingly term my third child, Andrew, and we all live together in mass chaos where I was born and raised - Louisiana.

Oh and I hands down love love loved this trilogy!

message 3: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Hi, I'm Cindy. I am a disabled lady who lives alone on the Oregon coast. I have a beautiful little Dachshund named Dante` and yep, you guessed it...he's named after a vampire...hee! I read evrything that's not nailed down, and some times I pull out the nails *evil grin* LOVED this trilogy and how the story grew.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary Hi, I'm Mary and I'm a 21 year old from TX. I work as a data entry person for a planroom (construction stuff, most people have no idea so I won't elaborate). I just discovered Marie's books last week and have read about 5 right now. :) I really enjoyed the Awakened by Blood Trilogy and hope that it will grow into a larger series!

message 5: by Marie (new)

Marie Treanor | 24 comments Mod
Well, I think I may have gone a bit early in starting the group so long before I planned to be here - it does seem ages since my original post and your introductions!

Thank you for joining and for introducing yourselves - great to know you a little better!

Marie