The University of Enchanted Individuals discussion

On Campus > Beach + Ocean

Comments Showing 1-50 of 748 (748 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is a magical beach. It never rains and is always sunny. Walk high above, along the board walk or walk under it and head straight into the water or sand. The high board walk is great for scenery and romantic outings. It is very public.... So don't get any ideas. ;)

Beach

Beach

message 2: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) The moment Bo stepped onto the pure whit sands of the beach, he knew where he'd be spending the majority of his out of class time. It was perfect, the only one slight blemish was, the sea. Bo looked at it apprehensively, but decided to wipe it's existence from his mind. Stowing his light blue backpack beneath a leaning coconut palm, he started a slow jog along the lip of the bay.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 03, 2011 08:34AM) (new)

William observed the runner silently as he jogged. Wil was not the running type, but he wanted someone to hang out with. He was dying of boredom.

message 4: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) ((Alas I have to go, it's almost half past 11 here and I've got work tomorrow, apologies))

As he took in the scenery, Bo realised that the beach was not as empty as he had first thought. Slowing to a walk, having not broken a sweat, he strolled over, a smile on his suntanned face. 'Hey there, you new here as well?'

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. bye!!))

"First year." Wil answered nodding slightly, leaning against a tree. He observed this person, realizing he had no idea who he was. He stood up and reached out his hand. "William Lotness." he introduced. "But I'm called Wil a lot." He tilted his head, wondering what species this character was.

message 6: by Woolfie (last edited Nov 03, 2011 06:20PM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) (( I'm making an assumption that there has been some kind of induction or intro, if that hasn't happened yet I'm more than happy to edit.))

'Pleased to meet you Wil, I'm Bowen Dayne, call me Bo,' He looked around at the empty beach ,'can't believe there;s nobody else out here on a gorgeous day like this!' Bo had felt a little subdued,well it wasn't normal for him to feel subdued at all usually, but the induction process had seemed to take forever. More than once he had caught himself staring wistfully out of the window through a taunting spear of sunshine was lancing into the rectangular, high-ceilinged hall.

'D'you know if they put us in houses or something?'

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((What do you mean by your comment in parenthesis? I'm just not sure as to what you mean.... :P ))

message 8: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) ((Oh just that I thought it a little strange to start first year at a new school at the beach. I might have a thread for the introduction of new students or something, so I ws just thinking out loud, or in type))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Bridget walked onto the beach.Bridget looked out to the sea in awe.

message 10: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 117 comments A small black dragon hatchling skimmed over the waves on wobbly wings before veering onto the beach.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, I don't think there's a thread for the introduction of new students. :/))

"Bo?" Wil repeated. "Nice to meet you. Um...houses?" he paused. "To be quite honest, I don't know. It's my first year here. Maybe we could ask someone in charge? I know all of the founders have a personal office we can talk to them in..."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Bridget walked closer to them.Bridget loved the beach already,she wished she could just stay here forever.

message 13: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Bo did a double take, 'whoa, is that a dragon?' Normally he'd be suprised they actually existed, but then again other people might think the same of a person with sun-enhanced abilities.

He turned back to Wil, 'He, sorry about the questions, guess it makes it obvious that I'm new huh.' To his left he could just hear the soft sound of footsteps above the dull roar of breakers riding up the beach.

'Hey, hi there,' he said, smiling at the girl who was walking towards them.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Wil almost fell over at Bo's comment. A dragon?! And he (a werewolf) thought that he was as "mythical" they got..!
"We could go to one of the Headmasters." Wil suggested. "Seriously, I'm sure they'd be willing to help us." he turned around and looked at the girl. "Hey," he grinned, then glanced uncertainly at Bo. "Could you tell us where to find one of the headmaster's office?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"hi,I really don't know"Bridget said standing to a stop.Bridget smiled shyly "Anybody wanna go swimming?"Bridget asked.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I will!" Alvina ran up behind Bridget. "Hey!" she gave her friend a hug. "I haven't seen you in forever!" she smiled then looked at Bo and Wil. She glanced questioningly at Bridget, as if asking her to introduce her.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh hi..."Bridget said awkwardly"oh this is?..."Bridget said looking at Wil and Bo expectantly.Bridget hadn't see Alvina in years but still was mellow when meeting her after a while.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, sorry." Wil said. "I'm William, and this is Bowen." he answered.
"Nice to meet you," Alvina smiled. "I'm Alvina, and this is Bridget."
Wil nodded. "We were just talking, do you know where the headmaster's office is?"
"Oh, yeah! It's um...in the main building, down the second corridor on your left...um...there's a big plaque. I suggest one of the nicer ones. Professor Ivar, or Ashley."
"Thanks," Wil responded then looked at Bo. "You want to go talk to one of them?"

message 19: by Woolfie (last edited Nov 04, 2011 07:57AM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) 'Oh hey hi, Alvina, Bridget,' Bo looked at each of the girls in turn as he said their name, smiling openly at them,'like Wil said, I'm Bowen, but it's Bo really. Alvina, that's an unusual name, I like it though. So uh, you girls know each other?'He grinned.
At Wil's suggestion he glanced at his new acquaintance, before gazing wistfully at she sky, it WAS a lovely day, and truth be told, he needed to charge his 'battery' a little.
'Well, thanks for the head's up, but we can do that later right, c'mon day's a wasting.' He clapped Wil on the back.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, right." Wil grinned at the girls before looking back at the ocean. "Erm...what are we doing?" he asked uncertainly.

message 21: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Bo looked from Alvina, to Bridget to Wil, and a thought occurred to him. 'How about... piggy back racing?'Secretly he remembered one of them saying they wanted to go for a swim, but he was more than happy to distract them away from that. He gave an involuntary shudder at the thought of the large expanse of undulating water before them, and tried, succesfully to pass it of as a stretch.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Piggy-back racing?" Alvina gasped. "I'm horrible at doing that! And besides, I could last ten seconds with one of you on my back."
Wil hesitated. "I'm not oppose to it." he grinned. "Except I'm not much of a runner. Where would we go?"
Alvina looked desperately at Bridget for help. The last thing she wanted to do was piggy-back race with two mythical males!

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments Raff walked onto the beach in search of an ice cream stand, or some where he could get lunch.

message 24: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) 'No, no, you girls clamber onto us and we'll see who wins,' Clay said laughing, 'I'd never ask you to give us piggy backs, although it would be, interesting.'

To answer Wil's question, Bo waved his hand at the yawning expanse of beach curving away from them to the faraway headland. Life's a beach my friend, and it's pretty much ours.'

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Wil sighed uncertainly, then grinned. He was a werewolf...wolves run fast. His smiled quickly widened at the thought. His necklace... "Okay," he agreed. "Which one will you have on your back and how far will we go?"
Alvina laughed, relieved. She would have to be the one doing all the work.

message 26: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) 'Tell you what,let's let the ladies decide shall we?' Bo wasn't about to go all Bolt on Wil, but he wasn't going to make it easy for him either. The odd thing about running was, that for him it absorbed more energy than he spent, and particularly under a strongly shining Sun, as it was now, every second spent under it, regardless of what he was going was pushing up the bar on his physical abilities.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments Raff watched Sky while eating his ice cream.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ooh," Alvina looked a Bridget. "We get to decide!" she smiled. "Which one of you is a natural runner?" she asked.
"Probably Bo." Wil answered. "It's not my strong point." he admitted.
Alvina grinned. "Okay, I'll take Bo. That okay with you, Bridget?"

message 29: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) ((Should we wait till Wolfgirl get's online?))

message 30: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Nov 04, 2011 09:40AM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments ((Maria, you need to make Sky a charrie.))

Raff waved to her then threw his cone away, "I'm Raff."

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments ((Edited sorry I didn't see your post.))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Woolfie wrote: "((Should we wait till Wolfgirl get's online?))"

((Yeah...we might want to wait for her...))

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "I just joined this year. Couldn't join last year, wasn't Physic then." He said.

((Could you post her thoughts to? He reads minds.))

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments Raff nodded, "What are you exactly?" He asked trying not to sound rude.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments (Character, charrie is an abbreviation.)

Raff smiled at Sky. "Hi." He said as she approached.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments ((Good! You did it right :P POST THERE THOUGHTS PLEASE!!!!! preferably in italics))

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "That's neat, can you show me?" He nodded towards the water.

message 38: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Nov 04, 2011 10:10AM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments ((Go to Some html is ok. its above the text box when you type. Or just typ <, i, > before your text, then <, /, i, > after your text.))

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments ((Without the commas))

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments ((Welcome. I believe it is your turn to post.))

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2011 10:24AM) (new)

Brook walked along the beach, barefoot, feeling the soft white sand under her feet. She smiled and looked out across the ocean when she heard voices ahead. She saw a small group of people and considered going over to say hi.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "Me neither, I've never met anything but humans, and there boring." Raff said in response to her thoughts.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments ((Raff's a boy, but all his friends so far are girls *laughs*.))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((GURG!!! sorry.... xD *runs to edit post*

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks. :) ))

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments Raff was already in his trunks so he just took off his shirt and slipped it into his bag with his shoes.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "I'm ready to go." He said.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Curiosity finally getting the better of her, Brook walked forward. "What are you doing?" she asked.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 138 comments "Avellana is going to show us a mermaid town." Raff answered not taking his eyes off the water.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15