Romance Audiobooks discussion

Archives > November 2011 Non-Romance Listening

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vic (new)

Vic (vicaet) | 494 comments Listening to Seanan McGuire's One Salt Sea. Have been waiting for this to come out in audio since the book came out.

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1379 comments finishing up The Copper Bracelet by Jeffery Deaver and then planning on listening to The Night Strangers by Chris Bohjalian which is a group read for another one of my groups, or Lethal by Sandra Brown if it comes in at the library

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1379 comments finished up Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins _ I can't have my ipod at work, but the playaway audio's were approved, so I've been getting those from the library during the day.

next up is one of the In Death bridging books

message 4: by Pam G (new)

Pam G (pgarey) I'm listening to Treachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. Robb and thoroughly enjoying it. I cannot speak highly enough of Susan Erickson's brilliant narration of this series. I don't think I could read the books, it just wouldn't be the same.

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1379 comments I tried so many times to read Naked in Death and just didn't get anywhere, and then I picked up the first one at the audible first in series sale and never looked back

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1379 comments one of my other groups is doing childhood as a featured shelf - so I went to my library website and found some audiobooks that I loved growing up - right now listening to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - narrated by the awesome Eric Idle of Monty Python

message 7: by Susinok (new)

Susinok Well I am STILL listening to the First Law trilogy. I'm on the last book, Last Arguement of Kings by Joe Abercrombie.

I looked it up and the entire trilogy is 72 hours long. No WONDER It's taken over a month.

But the narrator is amazingly good with accents and voices. I wish he would do more. He is Steven Pacey.

message 8: by Vic (new)

Vic (vicaet) | 494 comments Listening to Jaye Wells Sabina Kane Book 2 - The Mage in Black. Read by Cynthia Holloway - enjoying it so far.

message 9: by Vikisha (new)

Vikisha (lafemmetopaz) | 20 comments I'm a huge fan of Chloe Neill's Chicagoland Vamp Series. I've read all the book up until the recent release of Drink Deep.

I decided to try the audiobook narrated by the Cynthia Holloway and I liked it. The book was incredible, the best of the series so far, in my opinion.

Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires, #5) by Chloe Neill

message 10: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 1329 comments I'm listening to Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. The book is going well and the narrator is very good. It's at parts funny and very creepy.

message 11: by Janine (last edited Apr 11, 2012 05:43PM) (new)

Janine (j9koucheki) | 15 comments Listening to "Forever And a Day" by Delilah Marvelle narrated by Chloe Campbell. It's very good and the narrator is fantastic.