Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga, #2) Tiger's Quest discussion

Kishan or Ren?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Chyna At the first book i fell in love with ren but after reading the second book I'm so in love with kishan!!! Go die Stupid ren!!!!

Johnna Im in love with Kishan but I bet Ren wins it in the end.

Jennifer Dupriest I'm Team REN
But I hope Kishan meets someone nice :)

Cole Kishan all the way. But I have this feeling that Ren will get the girl.

Katerina I'm all for Kishan. Ren can be really mean.

message 6: by Lupita (new) - added it

Lupita im stuck i cant pick i love them both!!!!

Brianna Kishan!!! He's so much better, but I know deep down that Ren will eventually get her..sadness....

Chyna Ren will surely get the girl*sigh
kishan marry me not kelsey!!!

Cole Three-some! Hahahahaha!

Shellie I LOVE BOTH BUT IT SEEM REN WILL WIN THE END SINCE THEY'RE SOUL MATE!!

Elaina Ren

Katlyn I want Kishna to get Kelsey, or me :). But of course, following the cliche' ending to every book the early bird gets the worm. Aka Ren gets Kells. PS really stupid nick name.

Chyna omg!! I'm kinda back with Ren because he became such a bad boy and I luv those
what happened to the kishan I was so inlove with?!He became sweet and ugh!!!

Rachel Shellie wrote: "I LOVE BOTH BUT IT SEEM REN WILL WIN THE END SINCE THEY'RE SOUL MATE!!"

Cole wrote: "Three-some! Hahahahaha!"

im with you they are both amazing but kelsey and ren are soul mates

message 15: by Cole (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cole Thanks, I thought it was funny; the thought is kind of amusing. Could you imagine? Anyway, to be serious I think Ren will get her too, but I am a Kishan fan myself.

message 16: by Hannah (last edited Nov 26, 2011 05:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hannah Kishan. This is the one where I started to know he was right for Kelsey.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

After Quest i definitely thought Kishan.... but I know Ren will recover and realize Kelsey is the one..... so im gonna say Ren

message 18: by Kelsey (last edited Sep 06, 2012 10:42AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kelsey I'm really liking Kishan--when I read Tiger's Curse he seemed like the poster bad boy, but then Tiger's Quest got inside his head a little more and I started rooting for him. Where's his happy ending? Not to totally discount Ren, but it seems unfair for Kelsey to stick with him just because she met him first. That being said, it's always been Kelsey and Ren, and that feels right for the story, even if it makes me sad. We'll see...I've still yet to read Tiger's Voyage.

[Edit, September 2012:] Less sad about the outcome now. I don't get how Kishan was so stinkin' attractive in TQ but suddenly so unappealing in Tiger's Voyage. I wonder if it has to do with Ren's presence...Reading TV and rereading TC has made me realize how significant Kelsey and Ren's "connection" is throughout the series.

message 19: by Cole (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cole I don't know now. I started reading Tiger's Voyage and I am starting to like Ren more now, not more than Kishan but...

Johnna C'mon guys, this is a ya love story. As much as I love Kishan, we all know Ren will get the girl in the end.

message 21: by Cole (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cole But it shouldn't be about who met who first. They should all get a fair chance.

Michelle Samms Ren stole my heart, the first book and he has had it ever since, that Kelsey should end up with Ren will only goes to show that if love was meant to be it will find a way to get to you. I don't think Kelsey should have snuggled up to Kishan so fast , but I'm glad he kissed her. Can't hardly wait for Book 4.

Antoinette I'm for Kishan, but Ren should get the girl because this all started because of Kishan took Ren's girl in the beginning.... but both brothers are a great catch, can't wait to see who Kelsey will choose.

Katerina Kelsey can have Ren. I want Kishan. Ren's nice and all, but he can be a real jerk. Kishan, on the other hand, is always the same.

Proathlete16 Ren all the way!!!!!

message 26: by Kathy (last edited Dec 28, 2011 05:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kathy Ren!!!! Besides Durga seamed to like Kishan a little anyway cause there was something going on with them in the temple when she gave him his disk. I mean I like them both but Ren is so sweet I just can't help but like him more for Kelsey.

message 27: by Alle (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alle Brown-Law I'm Team Ren, but I think that Kishan is a good person/tiger for Kelsey to be around with. He's good fun. I hated the end of the second book and cant wait to get the next one. Hopefully Ren turns around....

message 28: by Alle (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alle Brown-Law Yah , i haven't read the 3rd one yet so don't give anything away.

Kimber Noelle I really like Kishan--at least who I picture him to be.

Ren is caring, but the whole thing that happened with his memory was really just plain mean.

Brittney im all about Ren. he just stole my heart in the first book. i love kishan too but i think she should belong with Ren. cant wait for the 4th book. but i do want kishan to get his happy ending. it just sucks that one of them wont :(

Rylee Galy REN! :)

Sytara I think both guys suit Kelsey, but Ren is defiantly for her. They have too much history between them ever since the beginning. Kishan only met Kelsey because Ren needed him to give her the amulet. I do hope that Kishan finds somebody he likes. I'm so excited for the fourth book! Can't wait to see what happens :D

Christian I loved Ren from the first book and I know that is who the author intends Kelsey to end up with. Which makes sense after hearing her reasons for writing this series ...she wanted something to read that was like twilight...sure she's changed a lot of aspects and ideas and created something great to read but the love triangle that existed between Edward,Bella and Jacob is the same. Kelsey could be happy with kishan, but it wouldn't be all consuming as what she felt for Ren....ie just like twilight!

Summer I'm SOOOO Flip-in on Ren's side!!!!

message 35: by Zoriana (last edited Mar 20, 2012 05:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoriana I liked Ren in the first book,but then I fell for Kishan. But i know that Ren will have Kelsey at the end of the book.

Rachel Zoriana wrote: "I liked Ren in the first book,but then I fell for Kishan. But i know that Ren will have Kelsy at the end of the book."

sorry but i belive ren deserves kelsey the belong together. kishan deserves love but not kelsey they dont have that conection and she doesnt love Kishan like she does Ren

Rachel Christian wrote: "I loved Ren from the first book and I know that is who the author intends Kelsey to end up with. Which makes sense after hearing her reasons for writing this series ...she wanted something to read ..."

true but tiger saga still better

message 38: by Ally (last edited Jan 29, 2012 02:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally I loved Ren but after the third book I now love kishan he's so sweet and I hate kelsey for screwing around with his feelings, cause he's such a Sweet Guy.but I know she will end up with Ren in the end, I just hope kishan will get over it and find someone he loves absolutely and that she will love him back with her whole heart.

message 39: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica I LOVE Ren but I hate how Kelsey keeps screwing with Kishan's feelings. I hope he finds someone wonderful too.

Kelly Ren!!!! Although Kishan was very good in this book I'll always love Ren.

message 41: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa I love ren!

Kathy Joy wrote: "That depends on what this question is supposed to mean.

Kelsey is definitely better off with Ren, regardless of how well she gets along with Kishan or how sweet he would be with her, however I app..."

hahahaha so funny :D

~Willow~(Afia) Jenny wrote: "I'm Team REN
But I hope Kishan meets someone nice :)"

EXACTLY!

~Willow~(Afia) I LOVE REN!!!! But i also hope that Kishan can find someone special too, because i love him as well, just not with Kelsey :D

Brittney ~Willow~(Afia) wrote: "I LOVE REN!!!! But i also hope that Kishan can find someone special too, because i love him as well, just not with Kelsey :D"

yeah thats how i feel too :)

message 46: by Zo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zo i'd rather get shot by lightning don't make me pick

Shelby I love Ren...I don't hate Kishan or anything, but I just don't like "bad boys".
Team Ren all the way!!

message 48: by Zoriana (last edited Mar 19, 2012 06:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoriana Rachel wrote: "Zoriana wrote: "I liked Ren in the first book,but then I fell for Kishan. But i know that Ren will have Kelsy at the end of the book."

sorry but i belive ren deserves kelsey the belong together...."

Yes. That is why they will end up together. Im just saying I like Kishan more.

DiAnn Team Ren though Kishan is pretty amazing too!

Nandini At the first book i was crazzy for Ren but now im in love with Kishan.I know though that Kelsey will end up with Ren because they are perfect for each other and cant survive without each other.But i still love Kishan more

« previous 1 3