Redeeming Love Redeeming Love discussion

Redeeming Love

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linnae (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Linnae This is always a good read. Can't ever go wrong with this one!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i really enjoyed this book. a friend recommended it to me and I couldn't put it down! one of my favorites!!!

Sunshine This book is hard to stomach at times due to the ugliness of the world She has seen in her young life. This story Captures and Moves you. It is one of my Favorites!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Tear jerker but I got through all the hard, sad stuff that she goes through. I would read it again for sure

message 5: by Sherry (new)

Sherry One of my favorites by this auther. The story moves you and reminds me of redeeming love of my Lord.

Simone I could not put this book down. I am currently on my third read! It is such a great, heartfelt book. Yeah...it was dark at times. Look at her past! But definetely worth the tears.

Jayne Profound story about God's Love for us. I could not put it down and continued to think about the plot when I was not reading it. To me - not at all like Hosea in story - but soooo like Hosea in theory and meaning. Good Reading!

Sarah Loved this book!! Besides the Mark of the Lion trilogy, it has to be my favorite of her books. Incredibly written, and the message resounded even when I was long finished. I've read it again and again!

Ruth I agree with you all. It was painfully beautiful.

Tasha this book is awesome this is the one of the books that i could'nt put down.i would recommend for anyone to read this book.

Jencey/ I am in the process of reading this book. I have to admit it is better than The Scarlet Thread. I can identify with Angel due to my own past. The only difference is that I was never sold into prostitution. I know the pain of judgement by the world and sometimes other believers. I love God's love shines above it all.

Kristy I loved this book. I wouldn't mind reading it again sometime. I want it for my kindle.

Janeice I really enjoyed this book, it gives depth and shows us what we should be like as Christians, to let Christ show through us on a daily basis. Very hard to do but it would be amazing if we could, look at what a difference it made in her life. I loved it and would read it again.

Cat *living for the One who breaths life into me* though some people didn't like this book because of the situations it went through it is a reminder of what real life is like and sometimes it is important to know about this.

Janeice Maybe it will give us a better insight to not judge those people who don't live up to what we expect. A reminder that we have all sinned and come short of Gods glory and to pray for them.

Cat *living for the One who breaths life into me* Janeice wrote: "Maybe it will give us a better insight to not judge those people who don't live up to what we expect. A reminder that we have all sinned and come short of Gods glory and to pray for them."

amen!

Aubriella Holy cow! I love this book! It was the first time that I had ever cried while reading a book! So sweet!

Hanna Outlaw Love love love this book! I could NOT put it down! The story of Hosea is what this book is based on and I think that Francine Rivers did a great job of telling the story. God's love is so great for us even when we fall so short of his glory.

Kelly First book I have read by this author & I am hooked!! I stayed up until 4:30 am reading it. My new favorite book!!

Angela Bertone Kelly, I did the same thing. It took me just a few days to read, but that is because I would read until I fell asleep. Which by the way was hard because I could not wait to turn the page.

Savannah I loved this book so much I read it in January because my cousin gave it to me as a present for Christmas. I could not put it down!!!!

Cindy This is a wonderful book. I borrowed it 3 times from a friend to read before I finally purchased my own copy and have read it an additional 2 or 3 times since. It always moves me and I consume it each time I read it.

Sherrie I can never read this book enough!

Savannah Sherrie wrote: "I can never read this book enough!"

I know it is one of my favorite books ever! I also like one by the same author called the Atonement Child.

message 25: by Sue (new) - added it

Sue I highly recommend this book. I've read it several times. God's love for the nation of Israel is unconditional also. I'd encourage every engaged and married couple to read it. I feel too many marriages/families are broken because they don't think God is able to heal the broken hearted (Is. 61:1-3). Nothing is impossible with God. God's forgiveness shines through this book. The best marriages are between two good forgivers.

Brittany Ketter This is my most favorite book ever! SO powerful!

Phyllis One of my favorite books. A great modern day story of Hosea. Being sold into human slavery is hard for most of us to process. We must remember that there is nothing so bad that God can't forgive. He didn't put me here to judge, he didn't even let me be on the jury and I am thankful. That is a hard lesson for most of us.

Nadine SUPERB!!!!!!! Anyone who wants a beautiful love story with unconditional love needs to read this book. I'm planning to read more books from her. I'm hoping they will be just as emotional as this one for me. Thank you Goodread friends for recommending it! Nadine