Grown up Twi-hards! discussion

Twilight Saga quizes

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (havan) I've been helping organize the keywords surrounding goodreads quizes lately and as of today there are 376 quizes related to the twilight saga. Most are not great and there are many, many, many repetetive questions... did I use enough many's?

Anyway... If you do a keyword search on twilight saga now in the quiz section you can see them all.

I'm now working on the Harry Potters and I'm guessing that in a few days, there will be more of those identified than Twilights.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephen wrote: "I've been helping organize the keywords surrounding goodreads quizes lately and as of today there are 376 quizes related to the twilight saga. Most are not great and there are many, many, many repe..."

I enjoy most of those quizzes. I thought I had created one for Norah Lofts but I must have done it in a previous goodreads incarnation as I cannot find it now. That must be quite a job with all those quizzes! Keep up the good work.

message 3: by An (new)

An  | 9 comments The best place for taking Twilight quizzes: https://www.quizup.com/topics/twiligh...