Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson, #3) Third Grave Dead Ahead discussion

Third Grave Dead Ahead

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ I neeeeed more Charley! And Reyes! *dreamy face*

Rosezetta I totally agree with you, even though I am way pissed at the way Charley handled the situation with Reyes. At least we dont have to wait a whole year.

message 3: by Pamela (last edited May 24, 2012 04:20PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pamela I finished the book late last night. Loved it!

As for the way Charley handled the situation, can you blame her? First her dad put a target on her head and then Reyes does the same thing. She only bound him to himself to save him. To be honest, I would have done the same thing.

ps: I just realized the last comment was from 2011.

Cher LOl, dontcha hate when that happens? Ditto on your comments.

Pamela Cheri wrote: "LOl, dontcha hate when that happens? Ditto on your comments."

I also loved how she kissed biker boy and mentally told Reyes to F-off. I'm a sucker for bad boys in leather jackets. :)

message 6: by Becky (last edited May 29, 2012 08:53AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Becky I wasn't a huge fan of Reyes in this book. I didn't like how he kept treating Charley.

Cher Agreed Becky. He's got serious issues with tissues, but looking forward to how Darynda plays his character out.

Becky Glad I'm not the only one. I kept reminding myself its not all the time you read about The Son of Satan. :-)

Cher Yep, that one did shock me, but then all the abuse won me over plus the fact he was all about protecting Charlie. Of course that was when she was small and now its like the anger has brought him over to the dark side, lol.

Amber Hes pushing her away because he thinks he knows whats best for her. Hes the son of satan but hes also running from his past and is torn between protecting her and letting do what she was ment to do.

Jools It might be just me but i get the impression that Charley and Reyes should not be together!!!!! Nothing good ever comes out of them uniting and as Mistress Marigold said Charley's judgement is always clouded when she is around him. Also i was so,so relieved that Garrett did not die :-) I really like Garrett and Cookie. Then again how can you not like Cookie.

Claudia Death comes to those who wait. and to those who don't. So either way....Charlotte Jean Davidson, Grim Reaper

Mayra OMG, just read all 3 books AGAIN within a span of 2 weeks and having a serious withdrawal. October 30th cant come soon enough!!! I seriously think Charley will put Reyes in his place - cant wait for that. And although he's a jerk sometimes - ok, most of the time, I think there is some good in there...somewhere. And he's a hottie. :D Can't wait to see how Charley evolves with her "powers".

Pamela I think I'm going to have to buy all the books in this series as it's sooooooo amazing.

Claudia Pam wrote: "I think I'm going to have to buy all the books in this series as it's sooooooo amazing."

This author sweep me off my feet...and it takes alot to give books five stars...these days...lol

Pamela Claudia wrote: "Pam wrote: "I think I'm going to have to buy all the books in this series as it's sooooooo amazing."

This author sweep me off my feet...and it takes alot to give books five stars...these days...lol"

Claudia wrote: "Pam wrote: "I think I'm going to have to buy all the books in this series as it's sooooooo amazing."

This author sweep me off my feet...and it takes alot to give books five stars...these days...lol"

So true, so true. But what a feeling it is when you come across a book, or series that's deserving of five stars. :)

Claudia I just finish this book....disappointed in the author for chopping up the story...she didn't stick to the foundation of the solving cases. This book was soo... boring...to much of reyes,sex and her not sleeping. Hopefully the next one will not be a let down.

message 18: by Kim (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kim I have to agree there. this was my least favorite of the three. thank goodness she tied it up at the end to keep me back for #4.I only gave this 2 stars when the other two got 4.

Claudia wrote: "I just finish this
book....disappointed in the author for chopping up the story...she didn't stick to the foundation of the solving cases. This book was soo... boring...to much of reyes,sex and her..."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Wow o.o I never realised people kept posting on here haha

message 20: by Claudia (last edited Sep 10, 2012 02:02PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Claudia Kim wrote: "I have to agree there. this was my least favorite of the three. thank goodness she tied it up at the end to keep me back for #4.I only gave this 2 stars when the other two got 4.

Claudia wrote: "..."

The ending did get me to want to read the next installment...If it wasn't for that I would have to let it go....

Claudia Now I'm read Shelter by Harlan Coben Shelter (Mickey Bolitar #1) by Harlan Coben

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ I wonder if her new guardian is going to keep Reyes away now??? After all she didn't let Garrett near her. I am so glad that he survived and i am really curious to find out what allowed him to appear to her.

Amber @ serena

I think it was because the guy is sooo elusive. Shes in love with him and it was just a little piece of him to hold onto.

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ Charley only saw 1 pic (the one she kept) as the old lady had thrown the rest out already but yeah i did think it was a bit weird. Maybe Charley was keeping it in hopes of using it to help clear Reyes of his charges??? Not really sure where the author was going with it but if Charley brings it up in an argument or to hurt Reyes i think that would be really really unfair and wrong.

I think Charley keeping the internet pics kind of shows how little she really knows about Reyes, its not like they have gone out and had a real date