Vampires, Werewolves, and Zombies. discussion

Paranormal Horror Anthology

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Candy (new)

Candy Crum (candacemcrum) | 3 comments My name is Candy Crum and I am the Author of The Eternal Gift: The Eternal Series. I wasn't exactly sure if I should put this in this section or a different one like author promotions but I went with this one!

So here goes!
I am currently trying to get a Paranormal Horror Anthology together for NaNoWriMo. Yes - I realize the idea behind NaNoWriMo is to do 50k words YOURSELF. However - I know how important it is to get your name out there! I'm still trying to do this myself! So if you are interested in writing a 5k-8k short Paranormal Horror story for an Anthology, I would be honored to read your work!
Depending on the length of the stories I choose, I will pick (roughly) 10 stories - unless there are just a couple more I just cant stand not having!
As I said before, Indie writing is so much fun but it's also VERY difficult when trying to get your name out and this is one way to do so! Plus - Its just a lot of fun!

If you are interested - visit my blog on here or go to The Eternal Gift facebook fanpage at
www.facebook.com/theeternalseries and visit the notes section and it will contain the rules/submission guidelines on submitting your story!

Again, I hope I posted this in the right section. I'd be happy to move it if need be! But if there are those of you interested in doing this - please leave me a message so I can get an idea of how many submissions I am expecting! Thanks so much and I look forward to working with some of you!

-Candy

message 2: by C.V., Scary Carrie (new)

C.V. Hunt (cvhunt) | 71 comments Mod
Feel free to post this where ever you need Candy. Good luck with your project. I'm currently swamped with writing two books.

I hope you don't mind, but I added your book to the group.

message 3: by Candy (new)

Candy Crum (candacemcrum) | 3 comments Thanks so much! And Thank you for adding the book! I really appreciate that. :) It means a lot to have support. It's getting great reviews so I feel very blessed! And anyone interested in the anthology - I think it's going to be a lot of fun! I'm having a blast writing mine. It's almost finished! yay!