Cannibalistic discussion

Places > Dark Side of the Moon

Comments Showing 1-50 of 193 (193 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is a cannibal club, no humans come here unless they want to diieeeeeeee.... XD

message 2: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) (((Dude I freaking love the name. And Rockie and Zayda should own it, its for Devil lights only or something!! xD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks. XD And I was thinking a heap of fights could break out there. Because other gangs actually come there?))
Raquel stalks in and the club briefly falls quiet, a few cannibals from other gangs sneak out, then, everyone starts dancing again, as she sits at the bar.

message 4: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Zayda walks in after Rockie and looks around to see in anybody from her gang was there.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The people from the other gangs look away, the ones from the Devil's Lights meet her eyes. Raquel looks back at Zayda. "Get your fat arse over here..."

message 6: by Kayleigh (last edited Nov 02, 2011 08:36PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "My arse is not fat!" she snarls. Her eys had gone completely silver and she was ready for a fight. But first she needed a drink. she started to head for the bar, when she see's people from the other gang running off "Looks like we scared them off, Rockie!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, I had to help my Pop with some stuff))
She laughs, "Yeah, I think so..."

message 8: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((YOur fine:) ))

Zayda laughs with her friend, "Lets go get a drink" then she starts to head to the bar

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirks, then orders a beer. "I think... I feel like... I dunno... eating a cannibal tonight..."

message 10: by Kayleigh (last edited Nov 02, 2011 10:05PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Zayda's eyes flash with excitement "Its like you can read my mind sometimes Rockie." Zayda grabs her bloody mary ((Made with real blood lol)) and looks around for her next victim

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD OMNOMNOM!))
Raquel grins, then spots an older cannibal, one she could eat without getting very sick, but it would also increase her power by a bit*

message 12: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((So you know how you had to help ur dad with something, my mom needed me D:))

Zayda senses that Rockie had found her victim. So she looked around for hers. She see's a 'new born'cannibal in the corner of the club. "Hey look at that one, do you think I could get sick if I had him as a snack?" She asks Rockie

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay... XD))
"Nah, no way... but you wouldn't get much of a power boost. He's just a child too. You wouldn't even get much meat."

message 14: by Kayleigh (last edited Nov 02, 2011 09:50PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Damn, ok what about him?" she points to an older cannibal dancing with a 'new born'.

((What should we call new Cannibals? I feel weird using the Twilight 'New Born' thing O.o))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well the thing is, Cannibals are cannibals from a really young age. It's in the info topic. XD But... I dunno, I'd better ask Francois(Tonmoy) because he's the one writing the story with me...))
"Yeah, good one."

message 16: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Ok))
"Are you going to go get yours or not?" She asked and winked at her friend

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Raquel beams, then dances over, "OF COURSE!" She laughs then twirls her guy around, kissing him on the cheek. "Hey darling. We're going to have fun tonight!"

message 18: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She laughs at her best friend then down the rest of her bloody mary. Zayda twirls over to her guy and starts dancing with him. "Hey I'm Zayda" She yells over the music "do you wanna go somewhere more... private?" She wink at him and leads him off the dance floor

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Raquel kisses her guy, then slides her hand down over the lump in his pants. "They've got the right idea..." He leads her somewhere and she giggles.

message 20: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Zayda sends Rockie a mental message take him to the woods. No one can here them scream there.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure She replies, her hand squeezing the lump, tightly, so tight that it would've almost made him orgasm right there and then. She then leads him to the woods.

message 22: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((TO THE WOODS WE GOOOOO!! LOL))

message 23: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((OK well I guess it is the 'forest'))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(( lol XD))

message 25: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Zayda took off after Jesse. She was fast, But Zayda was way faster. Just another thing that is good about being one of the oldest Cannibals alive.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Raquel chortles then, bounces back off her hind legs, speeding after Zayda and Jesse, taking long leaps and bounds, advantaged from being on four legs.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Be back))

message 28: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Zayda takes off at full speed. She was known for her speed, why not show off a little

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Raquel flattens herself to the ground, she could feel her tiger form, a sprinter tiring slightly so she jumps high into the air shifting into her eagle form, shooting through the sky.

message 30: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Come on Rockie, I know you are faster then this!" Zayda called to her best friend. Zayda pushed herself even faster. She heard Rockie Jump and knew she would be coming up behind her soon.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She lets out a caw of victory and shoots forward, with the wind at her back she was barely a blur through the sky

message 32: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Zayda can't help but giggle. she knows her friend dosn't like to loose, But it looked like she was going to. Zayda, moving as fast as she could go burst through the back door of the club. "Ha! I win!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

The bird burst through at the exact same time. Shifting back to human form. "Dunno about that..." She giggles.

message 34: by Kayleigh (last edited Nov 10, 2011 07:28PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "No I so won!!" She yelled at her best friend

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nuh-uhhhh..." She pokes her tongue out. "I soooo got in here before you."

message 36: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Oh you so did not!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh yeah... I did. Okay... let's just call it a draw. Where's Jacob and Jesse?"

message 38: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "I won. And I will so Race you again if I have too!" She looked around the club for the mutt and the new girl. "Yeah, I don't know where they went. Maybe they are behind us. We are pretty damn fast."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"We are... And you soooo did not beat me..."
(9Wait for them?))

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 10, 2011 08:35PM) (new)

((Oh and comment on Lake in the NIght territory. XD))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Raquel spots them then waves them over. "Haiii!"
Lyeta dances over and hugs her sister. "Hi to you too!"

message 42: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Jacob looks around rather worrisome

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage sat at a table, sipping on beer.

message 44: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Jacob sits at the bar hoping that no one mistakes him as a full human.

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2011 02:32PM) (new)

Sage glanced at Jacob, wondering if he was human or not. She ordered a tequila.

message 46: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Zayda looks up from her shot to look around the club. She was in the mood to fight or Fuck. But she didn't think she was going to get lucky tonight.

message 47: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Jacob is to frightened to ask for a drink from a canibal bartender.

message 48: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Zayda looks over a Jacob "What's wrong with you?" She asked. He looked like a scared child.

message 49: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Jacob jumps at the voice behind him and turns in his sat at the bar."Uh me?"

message 50: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "No the invisible person sitting by you" She said sarcastically.

« previous 1 3 4