Q&A with J. Leigh Bralick discussion

Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. (new)

J. Bralick (jleighbralick) | 38 comments Mod
This is where you get to introduce yourself. I'm...um...J. Leigh.

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Jensen (Literally Jen) (vampsita) | 6 comments Hello, I'm Jen. I'm a writer procrastinator who has never finished a single writing project. Ever. Well, except for school assignments, but those don't really count.

I like long walks on the beach..oh, wait. This isn't match.com?

Ok, ok. I'll be serious now.

*thinks*

message 3: by J. (last edited Nov 03, 2011 03:03PM) (new)

Thanks for breaking the ice, Jen! Aw, come on. School assignments totally count. Err...sort of. For...school. Right? ;-)

And yes, thinking is a serious condition. Please exercise caution and avoid operating heavy machinery.

message 4: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 18 comments Ur so funny!

Well, anyway, I'm Keri and uh...I've read Down a Lost Road and LOVED IT!!

message 5: by J. (new)

Thanks Keri! So glad you're here!

message 6: by Don (new)

Don Morris | 23 comments J. Leigh wrote: "Thanks for breaking the ice, Jen! Aw, come on. School assignments totally count. Err...sort of. For...school. Right? ;-)

And yes, thinking is a serious condition. Please exercise caution an..."

There have been times I've missed my exit going home, and once going to work (almost ended up in Fort Worth) thinking too hard about a story. So, I would add driving to your list. :D

message 7: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 18 comments That's pretty funny! Wish I could do that! ;)

message 8: by Don (new)

Don Morris | 23 comments Yes, I think I need to talk my stories out so that I'm aware of how hard I'm thinking about it while doing something like driving.
:-)

message 9: by J. (new)

Hah, I've done that too! It's always exciting...

Keri, are you participating in NaNoWriMo this year?

message 10: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 18 comments no...I wish I could but it's band season-I always lose the first two weeks of November to it

message 11: by Don (new)

Don Morris | 23 comments Ah, brings back memories of high school and college band. Sigh.

message 12: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 18 comments You were in marching band?

message 13: by J. (new)

Aw, sorry about the no time for writing...but marching band is really cool! So at least you get to do something awesome anyway. =)

message 14: by Don (new)

Don Morris | 23 comments @Keri: Yup, high-school and college. I was a regular church musician in Irving for a while. I also played with the Irving Brass Band both as a brass player and as a percussionist.

message 15: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 18 comments Nice! I'm a woodwind! It's pretty awesome when we win state...four times in a row.

message 16: by Don (new)

Don Morris | 23 comments Do they still have Sweepstakes? That's where you win state in Marching and Concert, we did that 2xs!!!

message 17: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 18 comments No we don't do that in Indiana sadly, but that would be amazing! Not to brag but our band has won 12 state titles and 4 in a row, this year back. In the 1980s we won boa grand nationals 4 times. Any tales of glory, yourself?