Romance Audiobooks discussion

Favorite Authors in Audio > Diana Gabaldon

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melinda (new)

Melinda (melindaparmer) | 123 comments oh yeah - Gabaldon just posted on FB that the contract for the abridged version of Fiery Cross expired yesterday, and the UNabridged should be up on Audible pretty soon, as soon as they get a contract with Audible done. Good news indeed for us Outlander fans!

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (leahensleysaudiobooks) I have been satisfied with the first four in the series and I've used the excuse that the others were hard to obtain to continue when in reality, I just don't want to see Jamie suffer anymore!

Honestly, a friend surprised me with unabridged copies of those hard to find entries and I've been intending to continue my journey (eagerly I might add). But I feel like I need to stop and relisten to Drums of Autumn before going on to The Fiery Cross but then, why not back up to that passionate reunion scene (I reread a half dozen times)in Voyager? Sounds like I'm getting ready for some prime entertainment.

message 3: by Vic (new)

Vic (vicaet) | 494 comments Lea - I haven't actually listened to Echo in the Bone yet even thought I already bought it. I kind of feel like I need to relisten to the series and haven't quite brought myself to do that yet! :) The Outlander series is quite the commitment when unabridged - but definitely worth it!

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1379 comments I had a hard time reading EitB, don't know why - so for me, it was actually easier to listen the first time - i might go back and re-read it at some stage though

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (leahensleysaudiobooks) Did you see that The Fiery Cross hit Audible today?

message 6: by Melinda (new)

Melinda (melindaparmer) | 123 comments cool - nabbed - thanks!