!The Young Adult Book Club! discussion

Book Characters > Hex Hall - Archer Cross

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) What did you guys think of the witty,funny, and sarcastic Archer Cross? Would you like to meet him? Any ideas on what actor should play it?

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments I loved him in this book.Really.

Rachel's Book Reviews (rachelsbookreviews) | 38 comments I haven't read the book! I need to though!

message 4: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) Rachel wrote: "I haven't read the book! I need to though!"

Its really great! Pick it up soon espcially with the seqel on hand, since this book is realy awesome! :)

Rachel's Book Reviews (rachelsbookreviews) | 38 comments I'll add it to my to-read :)

message 6: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) Archer is someone every person falls for in this book.

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments That is so true.

message 8: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) :) Do you think there will be another person in Spellbound? Instead of him,C ?

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments Probably not.I hope he makes it.The thing near the end of Demonglass almost made me throw the book against the wall.

message 10: by Lucille (last edited Nov 17, 2011 07:06PM) (new)

Lucille (lucillep) | 855 comments Emily ~Boss 3~ ^-^ =) wrote: "Probably not.I hope he makes it.The thing near the end of Demonglass almost made me throw the book against the wall."

I wonder what that is.

I like Archer. I thought at first that maybe he was under Elodia's love spell or something.

message 11: by Lara' (new)

Lara' | 146 comments I thought the same...
I finally read Hex Hall and Demonglass but I can't believe that it ended like that :S
I want to know what's going to happen with Archer!

message 12: by Losthowever (new)

Losthowever | 13 comments I love Archer & his sarcasm. Forbidden love is always the best, him being part of L'Occhio di Dio gave the book an interesting twist.

message 13: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Jane (kaimeejane) | 19 comments I love archer. *Sigh*
When people make the enemy attractive it makes them so hard to not be liked because you just have to like them xD

message 14: by Lucille (new)

Lucille (lucillep) | 855 comments Indeed. Enemy or not, he's still hot.

message 15: by Elise (new)

Elise (redentrapy) Have you noticed that in most books they make the back guy so gorgeous you would want to switch sides just to be with them if you were a character in the book. Love Archer his sarcasm was great.

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 208 comments Lara' wrote: "I thought the same...
I finally read Hex Hall and Demonglass but I can't believe that it ended like that :S
I want to know what's going to happen with Archer!"

Me too!!! The wait is so annoying! When I finished Demonglass I was like this:O___O Wow.BEST CLIFFHANGER I EVER READ.

message 17: by Makenzie (new)

Makenzie | 1 comments Love him

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti I love Archer! Such a good character. He's so mysterious and sexxy:P

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Aimee wrote: "I love archer. *Sigh*
When people make the enemy attractive it makes them so hard to not be liked because you just have to like them xD"

I know it's so hard to hate them!

Rachel's Book Reviews (rachelsbookreviews) | 38 comments must. read. book. still haven't managed to get a hold of one. EVERYONE is talking about it! :P .....maybe I'll find it after work.