WolfQuestRP discussion

Amethyst M. > PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♏⟑¢⊀∑∏≳≀∑ (last edited Nov 03, 2011 03:01PM) (new)

♏⟑¢⊀∑∏≳≀∑ | 218 comments Mod
please copy and paste this:
Alpha Female-The Leader of the Pack(me)
number:1

Alpha male-The Leader of the Pack
number:0

Beta Male-Second in rank, the beta helps the alpha
with decisions as well as some other pack activities. With the presence of the alpha gone, the beta will usually take over.

Beta Female-Second in rank, the beta helps the alpha with decisions as well as some other pack activities. With the presence of the alpha gone, the beta will usually take over.

Subordinates-Includes pup's, omega, and adult members. There can be different ranks for any subordinates. Caretaker, pupsitter, hunter, etc. Subordinates submit to the higher ranking wolves such as the alpha and/or beta. Usually by submissive behavior.

Apprentices-When pups reach the age of one year, they begin training. Wolves are not assigned "mentors". They are taught by their father and occasionally their mother. If both are busy, sometimes the pupsitter will teach them as well.

Shaman-The Healer of the pack, cares for sick wolves, and treats them.

Healer(s)-Shaman in training. The oldest takes position as Shaman when the current one retired or dies. They act as assistants to the Shaman as well.

Pupsitter(s)-These wolves watch over the pups after they are weaned or when the mother's have to go back to their normal duties in the Pack.

Pup(s)-Youngest member of the pack. They stay a pup until they are ready to be trained at the age of one year.

Omega(s)-Is the lowest rank of any wolf pack. They are constantly being picked on, yet they are a very important part of a wolf pack. The omega relives tension within the pack, and is the last to eat. And sometimes, the omega gets picked on so much, they become lone wolves.

Gnaw Wolf(s)-THE lowest ranking member. They are constantly being picked on, yet they are a very important part of a wolf pack. The gnaw wolf is the last to eat, and gnaws on bones. If it is lucky, it gets to join the Sacred Watch.

and put this: "(me)" around what rank you want to be. also, please make a charrie.EX:
1:color
2:gender
3:speed
4:stats
5:strength

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Jacob (xXfear_daytonXx) | 1 comments 2 long it looks like my book jk

i mean just copy/paste your rank.

Alpha Female-1

Alpha male-0