Next Gen- Academy for heroes discussion

Out of school > Advertisements

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rudy, I am told my voice looks green (last edited Nov 02, 2011 05:51PM) (new)

Rudy | 2113 comments Mod
I'm sure a lot of you love this group, but I presume that you have other groups you love as well. Here is a fantastic place to advertise them. And you can advertise yourself here, any blogs or writing that you do can be mentioned here for all of us to enjoy.

Please don't post here unless you have a charrie. Then you're just spamming.

message 2: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith This Is a Hunger Games group. The Hunger Games Trilogy is written by Suzanna Collins. Some of the best books in the world. Anyway, heres the group! http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Hey please join or at least look into this group run by me and my friend Matthew. It's based on a hilariously angsty webcomic called bittersweet candy bowl. We need help getting this group up and running so please join. http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...

message 4: by Hope (new)

Hope Oh, what the heck. I'll post an advertisement for my group here, it needs the publicity and the active members of this group. XD

The Hunger Games--A Roleplay (Advanced) group is a group about The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. It features many different roleplays and chat topics (all having to do with the books) but you'll have to join in order to find out everything. :)

message 5: by Rudy, I am told my voice looks green (new)

Rudy | 2113 comments Mod
Check out my new RP group, or my only one in all honesty. It is set after an apocalypse which also rendered humanity infertile. You play as the last generation. You don't need to join, just look at it. http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...

message 6: by Rudy, I am told my voice looks green (last edited Nov 20, 2011 08:03PM) (new)

Rudy | 2113 comments Mod
It's description: In the year 2014, a serum known as PX12 was released into the Earth's atmosphere. This serum caused migraines, brain hemorrhaging and inevitably death, even dispersed into the atmosphere. It seeped through cracks and killed the vast majority of Earth's population. But not all. Approximately 3000 people were herded into bunkers, numbered 1-9. The bunkers were equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including massive air filters that removed most of PX12 from the air in the bunkers. Eventually, however, the bunkers began to fall apart. By storm or suicidal treachery, systems broke down and one by one, the bunkers and those within died. One still stands, however. Bunker Five, one of the smallest but the one that was built to last.

The hope that you are feeling won't last long. A side effect of PX12 is infertility. Anyone who has been exposed to it, which is everyone, can no longer have kids. This is the last generation of humanity. The sun of civilization is setting, and there is no way to stop it.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Description: In the year 4900, global warming reached a peak and melted all the glaciers. The sea levels rose and the only dry land left was the top of the highest mountains in the world (Mount McKinley, Mount Everest and Kilimanjaro). Seeing there wasn’t enough room for everyone, The more intelligent countries developed a sort of flouting country, a network of rivers and cities that could sustain life. All livestock was brought onto the countries(called “republics”) each “republic” has units floating around it. Each unit is about the size of Manhattan, a republic can be anywhere between the size of New Zealand to the size of Russia. Each Republic is broken into different “Divisions”. Since some countries didn't have enough money to create a Republic, they joined another one. Those are the Divisions. Each Republic has its own kind of government, depending on what the country was before it was a capital. The two richest/smartest countries in Europe in 4900 were Germany and Italy . Most European countries joined either Italy or Germany. The two Republics are now at war in the year 4934. When a child turns sixteen, they are sent off to war, whether you want to or not. You return when you're twenty-one to start a family. If you’re not married by the time you’re thirty, you’re sent to war. Of course some had special permission to stay behind and become teachers, doctors or any other noble profession. But war isn’t considered a bad thing to everyone, it is considered a privilege to go to war when you are sixteen, and it is considered courageous and honorable when you are thirty.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

JOIN MY GROUP CAMP MAGIC!!!! IF YOU LIKE THIS YOU'LL LOVE MINE!!!

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Post the link! If you join mine I'll join yours.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

message 13: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 32 comments If you love Final Fantasy VII and a paradox-y timeline, join this: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/6...

It's basically set where AVALANCHE and Shin-Ra are still at war. And somehow Zack has already met with Cloud. And Angeal is still alive. And Sephiroth is alive...

If you don't mind this, then CLICK THA LINK!

BTW, would anyone like to RP? I don't want my character deleted D:

message 14: by Rudy, I am told my voice looks green (new)

Rudy | 2113 comments Mod
Post deleted due to the fact you posted here it without being an active group member.