Good YA Series discussion

Hush, Hush > Before Reading Silence *NO SPOILERS*

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalways) | 305 comments Mod
Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick
I want to read this book because I want to finally know the whole deal about Hank Miller. Frankly, I thought that we would get to that point at least at the ending of Crescendo. I don't really have high expectations for this book, but I know I don't speak for everyone. Let me know your thoughts on this book.

I haven't read it yet because I just haven't been to the bookstore in a while. I'm probably going to get it at the library, but I already own the first two, and I prefer to have the whole series whenever I choose to reread it. So, I haven't read it yet, but I will say the cover art really pulls you in. I feel like I've said that about all of the cover art so far in this series, but I'm not going to go back and check this very moment.

What are your expectations for this book after reading the first two in the series?

message 2: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) I've read silence, though i won't intentionally include any spoilers in this.

well, silence didn't grab me as much as the first two in the first like 4ish chapters, but then it got really good :D and it ranks up with crescendo. i loved it. and patch goes by jev and he's really cute and romantic <3 and just as hot :D

yeah, the cover is really amazing. i think its my favorite in the series. maybe because it has patch (shirtless!) holding nora. although this scene can never/will never happen in the book. as you read the prologue, you'll see. its saddening. but i wont give anything awayyy

enjoy silence. i did <3
it was a wonderful birthday gift :D

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 41 comments I need to get this book badly I have a craving to read it (sounds weird I know but thats the only way I can describe it)

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen Rebecca wrote: "I need to get this book badly I have a craving to read it (sounds weird I know but thats the only way I can describe it)"

That's not weird at all, I'm sure alot of people on thise site have familiar experiences.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ive already read it, and its sooooooo good!