Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > Dec BOM Nominations

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Nov 05, 2011 07:16PM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Time to vote for Dec's BOM. Each person can nominate one book, and please check our history to make sure that you don't nominate a book that has already been featured.

Thanks everyone!

Nominations
1. Viper Moon by Lee Roland
2. Fate's Edge by Ilona Andrews (Please note this is the 3rd book in the Edge series!)
3. Holidays Are Hell by Kim Harrison (Please note this is an anthology!)
4. Where Demons Fear to Tread by Stephanie Chong
5. A Kiss Before the Apocalypse by Thomas E. Sniegoski

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly I nominate Viper Moon (Earth Witches, #1) by Lee Roland

message 3: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments I nominate Fate's Edge (The Edge, #3) by Ilona Andrews

This is the third book in the Edge Series. Here is the blurb:
The Edge lies between worlds, on the border between the Broken, where people shop at Wal-Mart and magic is a fairy tale—and the Weird, where blueblood aristocrats rule, changelings roam, and the strength of your magic can change your destiny…

Born to a family of conmen, Audrey Callahan left behind her life in the Edge for an unmagical existence in the Broken. Audrey is determined to stay on the straight and narrow, but when her brother gets into hot water, the former thief takes on one last heist and finds herself matching wits with a jack of all trades.

Kaldar Mar is a gambler, a lawyer, a thief, and a spy with some unusual talents that guarantee him lucrative work. When his latest assignment has him tracking down a stolen item, Kaldar doesn’t expect much of a challenge—until Audrey turns up to give him a run for his money.

But when the missing item falls into the hands of a lethal criminal, Kaldar realizes that in order to finish the job and survive, he’s going to need Audrey’s help…

message 4: by Jen (last edited Nov 04, 2011 08:23PM) (new)

Jen | 105 comments I would like to nominate Holidays Are Hell by Kim Harrison

message 5: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3120 comments I will go with Where Demons Fear to Tread (The Company of Angels #1) by Stephanie Chong

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_anne) | 253 comments How about A Kiss Before the Apocalypse (Remy Chandler, #1) by Thomas E. Sniegoski ? I've had it on my to-read list for quite some time now...

message 7: by Deandri (new)

Deandri Meiring (daandie) | 10 comments Fate's Edge by Ilona Andrews Fate's Edge (The Edge, #3) by Ilona Andrews